Idea #47: Yandere!FNF!Girls x Male!Reader

Story Suggested by 

Story Suggested by 

Title: Love Really Hurts

Type of Story: Horror/Adventure/Romance

Based on: Various FNF Mods

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n is a major Friday Night Funkin' fan and he always wanted to see what it is like to be inside the game itself to experience the fun and excitement of being in rap battles and meeting a ton of characters in so many various FNF mods. But when Y/n accidently downloaded a virus that not only got him inside the Friday Night Funkin' through his own PC, but it also caused all of the popular FNF girls to fall in love with Y/n that caused to them to become Yandere that will do anything to keep Y/n to themselves.

However, Y/n is not alone as he gets some help from the boys in the FNF Universe, including Daddy Dearest, since they all knew that Y/n doesn't share the same feelings to the girls, especially Girlfriend because of the Yandere Virus that caused the girls to go crazy on Y/n.

So, it's up to them to locate the source of the virus and put an end to the love-sickening virus once and for all.

This is much more different than my other Yandere related FNF Mods x reader stories and there will be some females that are uninfected by the Yandere Virus that will assist the reader and the boys to get rid of the virus once and for all.

The girls will not only be from not the original game, but it will only be from the more popular FNF mods like Mid-Fight Masses, Doki-Doki Literature Club, The Sky Mods, etc. If any of you guys want to suggest some FNF girls to be either on the Hero's side (Uninfected) or on the Yandere Girls' side (Infected) let me know in the comments below.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.