Idea #18: Yandere!Werehog!Sonic x Female!Hedgehog!Reader

Story Suggested and Owned by Diabolos-Chan_Again from Wattpad

A/n: She has given me permission to adopt her x reader story about Sonic the Werehog from the video game, Sonic Unleashed.

Title: The Curse of the Werehog

Type of Story: Romance/Horror

Y/n L/n as a Mobian Hedgehog

Info About the Reader: When Y/n is enjoying her life in New Creation City in Mobius, everything seemed to be okay, even going on a camping trip with her friends, only for them to get killed by a dangerous creature of the night known as the Werehog...

Info About the Reader: When Y/n is enjoying her life in New Creation City in Mobius, everything seemed to be okay, even going on a camping trip with her friends, only for them to get killed by a dangerous creature of the night known as the Werehog that only comes out during a full moon at night. Y/n did managed to escape from the Werehog, only for the creature to follow her back to her own home, planning it's next hunt to find you and pass on the curse onto her to become a werehog like him.

Then one day, Y/n eventually meets up with the Blue Blur himself, Sonic the hedgehog and the two of them started dating for awhile until the next full moon came by that reminded Sonic that he becomes a werehog during a full moon at night, which doesn't know that Sonic is the werehog that she encountered at night and will try his best not to harm Y/n and pass onto the curse to Y/n.

That is, if the curse tries to convince the hedgehog that Y/n would be happy as a werehog like him and without anyone to protect her from all the dangers of the world that could kill then what's the point of resisting such great and amazing powers of the night as a werehog. So then, Sonic and his werehog side of himself will do whatever he can to turn Y/n into a werehog if it's the last thing he'll do. Even if he spreads the curse onto his friends, even Tails to form a pack in order to get his clawed on his true love and mate, Y/n the hedgehog.

Characters

Sonic the Hedgehog (aka the Werehog)

After Sonic killed a couple of teenagers at a campsite in his werehog form, he soon encountered Y/n that managed to escape from him and fell in love with her the moment he saw her that soon developed an obsession to the point of doing everything in his power to make Y/n his mate as a female werehog.

Then as Sonic explored the city, he soon ran into Y/n that got the two of them into a romantic relationship after a few dates, but one night under a full moon, he tries his very best not to let his werehog side of himself take over him to pass the curse onto Y/n.

However, the werehog side of Sonic managed to convince the Blue Blur to give into his savage side of himself so that he can be able to protect her from any sort of danger that might happen to her if he wasn't there to help her out. So then he goes on a hunt for Y/n in order to bite Y/n to turn her into a werehog, while he goes after his own friends, including Tails to form a pack to capture his mate so that they can be together forever.

This will take place in an alternate universe where Dr. Robotnik was dead in a epic battle and the world of Mobius was finally free of any sort of dangerous threat that might cause some serious chaos trouble that Sonic and his friends had to deal with and Sonic is still under the Curse of the Werehog after the events of Sonic Unleashed.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.