Idea #27: Aggretsuko x Male!Tom Nook!Reader

Title: The Tanuki and the Red Panda

Type of Story: Slice of Life/Comedy

Based on: Animal Crossing & Aggretsuko

Y/n Nook

Info About the Reader: Y/n is the twin brother of Tom Nook and he has finally been able to move to Japan to start a new life and got himself a job as an accountant, where he sits at a desk that is right next to a cute, adorable, yet aggressive red panda named Retsuko, who works in a accounting office at day and singing heavy metal karoke at night.

Over the course of the anime series, the two of them share the same interest with Y/n not only likes to listen to heavy metal and do karaoke at night with her, but they soon both developed a crush on each other and support each other for a long time. Y/n would even protect Retsuko and her friends from any danger that might happen to them.

Y/n would even go out of the way to get all of his and everyone else's work all finished for the sake of keeping the company up and running and will do anything he can to stop whatever kind of trouble or financial crisis that might happen to the company.

Characters

Retsuko

Relationship: Love Interest

When she first met Y/n on his first day on the job as an accountant, she was surprised to see that he took most of her work that her boss, Mr. Ton has given to her that will make her day a lot more stressful that will result in her in having another one of her intense temper tantrums.

So she decided to invite Y/n to one of her favorite places to go at night that she's does in order to let out all of her anger to relive some stress, which Y/n seems to understand about her frustrations as he tells her that he's been having the same kind of angry problems that he had back when he was still living with his twin brother, Tom Nook and his two nephews, Timmy and Tommy Nook as the two soon developed a crush that later became a relationship as a couple.

She is even protective towards Y/n, even after he and Haida risked their lives to save her life after she nearly killed by a deranged fanboy that tried to kill her ruining the reputation of a girl band because of her love for Heavy Metal Rock Music. She would do anything to make him happy and will support him no matter what whenever he is under the dumps or just had a bad day.

This book will be based on one of my favorite anime series that gave me the idea for this story with the reader as Tom Nook from Animal Crossing. I thought of this because I figure that making the reader as Tom Nook would be perfect to be in Aggretsuko because of his anger when someone doesn't pay their debt of Bells (the currency of Animal Crossing, not actual bells that makes the ringing sound) and how he can be very serious with keeping track of the money for his or any business in Animal Crossing.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.