Idea #60: South Park: The Fractured But Whole x Male!Reader

Title: South Park: The Franchise War & Mind Game

Type of Story: Action/Adventure

Based on: South Park - The Fractured But Whole

Sequel To: South Park and The Two Dragon-Borns

Info About the Reader: After the events of the Stick of Truth, Y/n and his twin brother, Dovahkinn has grown concerned for their parents when they started arguing over both of them as the two of them are still in their medieval getup as King Douchebag and King (Insert King Name Here) and started defending their kingdom from the remaining troops of Clyde's army when he took over Kupa Keep after being humiliated by Y/n and Dovahkinn at the beginning of the Stick of Truth storyline.

But then, Cartman put an end to the Dungeons and Dragons game in his Coon outfit to tell Y/n, Dovahkinn and the rest of the South Park crew to head over to Cartman's house to talk about the missing cats and their plans to come up with their own Superhero movie and tv show franchises as the two brothers are in for another epic adventure as superheroes.

When Y/n and Dovahkinn are recruited by Cartman aka The Coon to be new official members of the Coon and Friends, they are given their very own official superhero personas as Butt Lord and (Insert Superhero Name Here) with some special superpowers and abilities by the many Superhero Classes in order to fight the forces of evil in the town of South Park.

Their mission is to find the location of the missing cats, including Scrambles for a $100 reward if anyone can find him first before their rival team, The Freedom Pals finds them first. They also have to complete some missions and tasks on the way as well as collecting pieces of Yaoi fanart and getting selfies with the many residents of South Park.

However, while our two brave superheroes are patrolling the streets of South Park from the forces of evil like 6th Graders, Professor Chaos and his Chaos Minions, Rouge Police Officers, Crab People, Racist Rednecks, Ninjas, Raisin Girls, Homeless People, a secret villain that's been watching the two brothers' every move that has something planned for the both of them and this time it's not Cartman or the mysterious Mitch Conner that is trying to become the next mayor of South Park.

What will our brave and courageous heroes do in order to stop the forces of evil lurking at every corner in South Park and save the missing cats and the gang's superhero franchise? Find out more in The Franchise War and Mind Game.

List of Superhero Classes

Brutalist

Speedster

Blaster

Elementalist

Psychic

Cyborg

Assassin

Gadgeteer

Plantmancer

Martial Artist

Final Girl (Bring the Crunch DLC)

Necromancer (Casa Bonita DLC)

Love Interest: Call Girl (Wendy Testaburger)

As the superhero Call Girl, she saved Y/n and Dovahkinn from the Raisins Girls after the incident at their restaurant called Raisins because of Clyde's selfishness as the Mosquito since Raisin Girls are his weakness, the boys thanked her for her help, and they hope they'll meet again to stop the forces of evil that are causing trouble in South Park.

She came back during their mission at Professor Chaos's Lair and Y/n and Wendy worked together as a dynamic duo and she has been listening over the phone conversation with Y/n and the mysterious villain that's been giving him jobs to do in order for him to become the next mayor of South Park and will give the location of his parents that have been kidnapped by the villain's henchmen. She even thanks him and his brother for helping her defeating the Crab People that took over a local D-Mobile Store and saving her own life from the exploding phones from her utility belt that was caused by the villain's accomplice that hired him to rig the phones with an explosive through an app on his smartphone.

Luckily, she is able to resupply her phone that she uses for her battles against the bad guys with the Freedom Pals and Y/n also has the knowledge to fix her phones in case they're broken or damaged.

The South Park video games, The Stick of Truth and The Fractured but Whole are two of the best video games that I ever played and since that the latest new South Park video game is coming out soon after the events of the Fractured but Whole, I thought I would come up with a couple of x reader stories based on those two games since the new game is now under development.

By the time that the new South Park Video Game comes out, I'll be sure to buy the game and come up with an x reader story for that game as well.

Just like the Stick of Truth story, Y/n will have some amazing "Brain Blast Power" that is similar to Dovahkinn's Time Farts such as the "Glitch", "Pause", "Shift", and the "Summon". As for the Superhero Classes that has "fart related" powers, they will be replaced by energy signatures coming from Y/n's powerful mind.

Also, there will be some extra chapters that are based on the DLCs in the game like Bring the Crunch and Casa Bonita along with facing new foes that will be in both DLC stories that would be a much bigger threat to the evil alien that has a grudge against Mint Berry Crunch and the Vampire Kids Gang.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.