Idea # 84: Bunny Maloney x Male!Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!Reader

Title: You Lucky Rabbit

Type of Story: Slice of Life/Comedy/Action

Based on: Bunny Maloney

Info About the Reader: After divorcing his gold-digging girlfriend and moving into an apartment in Bunnyville, where he become roommates with three girls, two bunnies named Bunni and Candy and a blue rabbit-monkey named Gene-Francois and later became a fourth member of the ProtecTeam to protect the city from an evil villain named Professor Débilouman.

But he soon realized that he just became the talk of the town and most of the women in Bunnyville fall in love with Y/n since he is the twin brother of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and people act like he's the lovely teenage heartthrob. Luckily, he was saved by the bell by his roommates aka his girlfriends that he treats them all like queens.

He is a very loyal and caring boyfriend to the three of them like how he can give Candy what she wants and go on lovely dates together along with Bunni in case Candy wants Y/n to spend some time with Bunni to get to know her better, which he does and takes really good care of both of their pets like a responsible pet owner. As for Gene-Francois, he treats with the utmost respect and kindness to her, even if some moments where she becomes heartbroken when she became famous or when she was accused of being a rude and cruel person from the phony translator and will do whatever she can to cheer her up and protect her with all of his life.

Whatever shall Y/n do as his new life in Bunnyville becomes too much for him as he is beloved by all in the world of Bunny Maloney?

Characters

Bunni Malony

Relationship: Love Interest

As the leader of the ProtecTeam, she gladly welcomes Y/n to the team and she instantly falls in love with him, mostly because of his luck, but she does care for him, Candy and Gene-Francious like a family to her. She really cares for her pet fish, and she blames Candy for treating Potchi like a child, but she allows Y/n to feed her fish that loved him as much as her.

She did have to deal with some lectures from both Y/n and Candy for some problems for being a lazy slob and acting like a hero in front of her fans for saving the town from her arch-nemesis, but she is willing to fix her problem and learn how to be a better person thanks to Y/n's help and she loves him for being such a supportive boyfriend.

Candy Bunny

Relationship: Love Interest

She is happy to have Y/n living with them as well as being a member of the ProtecTeam, but she loves him for being such a supportive and loving boyfriend as he is willing to buy whatever she wanted in her life, but she tries to tell that he doesn't have to always do that despite of him treating him like a queen.

She also understands about his former relationship with his ex-girlfriend that only loved him for his luck and money, which is why she is willing to protect Y/n from anyone that only wants him for his luck and money that runs in the family, even after he started gaining massive popularity from everyone in Bunnyville.

She is also happy to see him and Potchi getting to know each other as she sees it as wholesome, even though that Bunni doesn't like and would rather take care of her fish than taking care of her.

She would even try to find Y/n's ex-girlfriend and give her what she truly deserves for treating Y/n very badly and only using him for money and his lucky rabbit's feet.

Gene-Francois (Female Jean-Francois)

Relationship: Love Interest

As the only female of her species left on the planet, she immediately falls in love with Y/n as he treats her like a princess and how great of a dancer he really is. She is also happy that he is willing to help her out with her problems like how she became a famous model and how she got kicked out of the apartment from a phony translator that accused her of being a cruel and mean person.

She would even find herself sleeping with him in his own bed with her tail wrapped around him, which made her blush in embarrassment, but Y/n doesn't mind that at all. He is also protective when he is willing to stop Professor Débilouman from taking out the male counterpart of her species that would lead to the extinction of her own kind.

Overall, she loves Y/n no matter what and I'm sure that her male counterpart Jean-Francois doesn't mind sharing the relationship just to continue the species.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.