Idea #30: Detective Pikachu x Male!Grey Shinto!Reader

Title: Detective Pikachu & Inspector Grey Shinto

Type of Story: Action/Mystery/Adventure

Based on: The Detective Pikachu Movie

Y/n L/n as Grey Shinto from Hypno's Lullaby

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n was just an ordinary boy until the day of his death and his soul was transferred into a bootleg Pokemon game, where you play as Grey, the bootleg version of Red and main protagonist of the game and had encountered a female bootlegged version of Hypno named Shinto, who had a dark side of herself, if she was captured inside a PokeBall, which you should never do.

Eventually, both Y/n and Shinto soon finally decided to work together after facing off against each other multiple times as they escaped through a interdimensional portal to the world of Pokemon, thanks to Creation, the God of the multiverse, who heard their cries for freedom.

Soon, the two later became members of the Pokemon Police Force as a freelance detective with Y/n as Inspector Grey and Shinto as his partner in crime to solve the many unsolved cases in the Pokemon world.

But then, they soon discovered about the mysterious "R" serum and encountered a talking Pikachu, who is on a mission to solve the case as well.

So it's up to Detective Pikachu, Inspector Grey, Shinto and a man named Tim to solve the case and find out the truth about Harry Goodman's death.

Characters

Shinto

This bootlegged version of Hypno has been messing around with Y/n for quite a long, long time and completely understands about him having to be stuck as the main character of the bootleg Pokemon game that she is in and believes that it wasn't his fault for capturing her with a PokeBall and feels guilty about accusing him for cheating the game.

So then, she decided to work together with Y/n and escapes with him to the Pokemon world to start over as freelance police officers.

As Y/n's partner in crime, she has been very protective and loving towards her new master as she will do anything to make him happy after she scared him so many time because of her dark side of herself.

She can turn into her monster form, only if she was captured by a PokeBall or when Y/n and his friends are in danger.

She even agrees to tag along with Tim and his partner Detective Pikachu, who soon learned that he was actually Tim's father and Ace Detective, Harry Goodman to help them solve the case and stop the evil threat that will bring the destruction to both the humans and Pokemon.

She even likes to dance even with some upbeat music to make someone even her master happy and knows how to play the good cop, bad cop kind of game when interrogating people and/or Pokemon for information and evidence about the case.

This story idea is based on the Detective Pikachu movie that I bought recently and I loved how it turned out after I watched it, so I thought maybe this might be a good idea for the reader to become Grey from the Hypno's Lullaby FNF Mod with Shinto as his partner Pokemon.

I might even come up with a similar story like this, but in the video game version of Detective Pikachu Movie.

​​​If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.