Idea #41: SMG4 Series x Male!Reader

Title: SMG4: The Legend of SMG5

Type of Story: Slice of Life/Adventure/Action

Based on: The SMG4 Series & Glitch Productions

Info About the Reader: You're known by everyone as Y/n L/n, who just an average person with a normal, but you actually known as SMG5, the fifth and most powerful out of all the other SMGs such as SMG1, SMG2, SMG3, SMG4 and of course, the mysterious entity known as SMG0, but you also have the power of every SMG with the power of creativity and imagination. 

So, when you arrived at the mushroom kingdom with Mario, SMG4 and their friends in the franchise, you've become well known after going on their adventures through the SMG4 franchise. You've got yourself a harem with the SMG4 girls since you are quite the polite and friendly gentleman, along with gaining your own personal rogues gallery as well as some unlikely allies like Desti, SMG3 and Waluigi.

But as time goes on like in the battle against SMG0, you soon learn your origin story as the legendary and powerful SMG5 and even took the role in court against the infamous and corrupted Lawyer Kong in the Copyright Era but did not end up like everyone including SMG4 that is not a part of the Nintendo Corporation since you are your own character and protected by the God of Creativity himself, Creation also known as the God's Creation and the Creator of the Multiverse.

Now that you are part of the SMG4 family, what kind of adventure will you go into next? Well, you find out eventually since the possibilities are endless with the power of creativity and imagination.

Characters

The SMGs

SMG1 and SMG2

Relationship: Parental Figures

After you were created by Creation in your very own flash drive, you were taken in by SMG1 & SMG2 as they took care of you like their own son and they will do whatever they can to protect you from any danger like SMG0 and teach you how to use your powers of creativity and imagination as well as the power of Memes.