Idea #80: Hollow Knight x Male!Reader

Title: The Human Knight of Hallownest

Type of Story: Action/Adventure

Based on: The Hollow Knight Game

Info About the Idea: Y/n L/n went on a camping trip with his friends at the Dark Moon Forest and his friends dared him to go into a dark cave and stay there for the whole night. At first, Y/n thinks that his two friends that are a couple of mean jerks that made him do stuff that got him into trouble most of the time, but he's going to do the dare and not be a scaredy-cat about it.

But just as Y/n was exploring through the cave to find a place to sleep in for the night with no possible way out after the exit was blocked by his so-called friends, only to realize that he just stumbled upon an underground world that he never knew existed in his life. The whole underground world is populated by sentient anthropomorphic bugs that lived in harmony in a place called Hallownest.

However, as Y/n continued exploring through the underground realm, he soon got ambushed by a horde of Husks, but just as he was about to get eaten alive, he was saved by a female bug with a nail sword named the Knight and Y/n thanked her for saving his life from certain death, which she nods in agreement.

But then, something was found nearby that got Y/n's attention as he touched the shiny object that looked like a sword suddenly gave him powers that were bestowed upon him by the Gods of Hallownest and he was tasked by them to take out the 3 bugs known as the Dreamers in order to get rid of the infection once and for all.

Now it is up to Y/n and his new partner, the Knight to save the Hallownest from the infection once and for all.

Characters

The Knight

Relationship: Love Interest

After saving Y/n's life from the Husks and found out that he was gifted with the same kind of powers that she has from the Gods of Hallownest, it was her duty to protect him at all costs from any danger lurking around in the darkness and train him with his own nail sword and learn on how to deal with his enemies in order to free her kind of the infection and defeat the Dreamers once and for all.

Eventually, she soon started to feel an emotion inside of her that she never felt before in her entire life....Love...and she is known for not having any emotions at all, but she has the urge to protect Y/n at all costs no matter what kind of evil threat that will take or kill the person that will take the person away from her.

She will even find herself sleeping with Y/n in own his sleeping bag, which made her blush from her little mistake and Y/n doesn't seem to mind her sleeping with him. She can even be a bit overprotective and jealous with other female bugs like Hornet and Grimm (Female version) that tried to flirt with Y/n that would send her in a jealous rage to keep Y/n to all herself since she found him and saved his own life from danger.

I figured since Hollow Knight is such a popular Indie game like Cult of the Lamb, Don't Starve and the Binding of Issac, I think coming up with an x reader story like this would be the perfect idea. I had a hard time looking for a female version of the knight that won't get me in trouble from Wattpad if the photo is deemed inappropriate.

I will do my best to write this story since I'm still trying to beat the whole game to learn more about the story.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.