Idea #66: Night of the Consumers x Male!Reader

Title: The Nightmare Supermarket of Ohio

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Title: The Nightmare Supermarket of Ohio

Type of Story: Horror

Based on: Night of the Consumers Horror Game

Info About the Reader: Y/n recently moved into an apartment complex in Downtown Creation City and got a job at the local Dollar-Store Universe that is currently under the terrifying zombie-like apocalypse known as the Night of the Consumers, where a bunch of customers roam around the store to only purchase and constantly harrass the employees for assisstance or else they will ask for the Manager.

The Manager was the new "manager" at the store and has a dark side that people around the world are still trying to uncover without his knowing and will fire any employees, especially new hires like Y/n for not doing great at their job like when a customer is dissatified or when they don't finish their job before closing. He was known as a tyrant to the store and will do anything to make sure that the store he works at as the manager will be the best in Creation City and keep it that and will get rid of anyone that gets in his way just like what happened to Lester.

Luckily for Y/n, he is not alone in the store as the other employees are willing to help him out to take down the Manager once and for all and end the Night of the Consumers Pandemic once and for all. As long as they work together, keep the customers happy and not let the Manager know what they're planning to stop him, they should be fine until they find the real manager.

Let's hope that Y/n has what it takes to survive the "Nightmare Supermarket of Ohio" and stop the Manager once and for all and save the store with the help of Jimmy's Declassifed Supermarket Survival Notebook that will him and the other co-workers on surviving the Night of the Consumers.

This game is one of my favorite PS1-Style Video Games that I have ever seen and I figured that after the game got a new update after 3 years since it's first release, I thought maybe I would come up with an x reader story like this. Also, I came up with the title that is also based on the Ohio Memes cause after seeing how the customers were acting in the game, the meme would be like: Supermarkets in Ohio be like.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.

Future X Reader Story Ideas & Suggestionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें