Idea #87: Yandere!Smiling Critters x Male!Reader

Title: Put a Smile on Your Face

Type of Story: Horror

Based on: Smiling Critters - Poppy Playtime - Chapter 3

Info About the Reader: Y/n was a just normal kid but doesn't have many friends in his life and his only friends are the Smiling Critters gang made by Playtime Co, a family friendly toy company that made amazing toys like Huggy Wuggy and Mommy Long Legs.

Then one day when Y/n went over to the Playtime Co, Orphanage/Daycare to stay there while his parents are doing some errands or go to work, he somehow managed to make friends with the smiling critters that suddenly loved and cared for him so much that Y/n laughed and played with them as he watched every episode of the Smiling Critters TV Show and enjoyed every minute of it.

Y/n could never have been happier than ever before in his life.

However, after the Poppy Playtime Co. Factory and Orphanage/Daycare Center shut down due to some "incidents" happening in there behind closed doors, the Smiling Critters' own love for Y/n still lingers in their minds and toy hearts as they planned to get Y/n back and turn him into a Smiling Critter with CatNap's Special type of Gas to use on Y/n to make it happen no matter how long it will take to get their friend back.

But then, many years later after Y/n reached to adulthood, he was dared by his so-called friends that were completely drunk as hell to go into the factory and stay there for a whole night as Y/n soon found himself back at the Daycare/Orphanage, completely run down and abandoned.

He eventually found the smiling critters in the factory that are all filled with so much joy to see their old friend back and now they don't want him to leave as they are determined to turn him into a Smiling Critter like them so he can be with him....Forever.

Characters:

Huggy Wuggy

Relationship: Fatherly Figure/Ally

After Y/n went through the first floor of the factory, he soon encountered Huggy Wuggy that wasn't trying to kill or harm, Y/n. He was trying to warn him about the Smiling Critters that are waiting for Y/n to come back to the Playtime Co. for them to kidnap him and turn him into a Smiling Critter like them. However, when Y/n tried to get out of the factory through the front door, it was suddenly chained up by the police that arrested them for trespassing on private property while being drunk, Y/n is forced to stay at the factory with Huggy until someone is able to get him out of the factory.

Huggy Wuggy is willing to protect Y/n the best he can like some sort of father figure to him from the Smiling Critters.

Mommy Long Legs