Idea #45: Pokémon Sword/Shield x Male!Reader

Story Suggested by 

Story Suggested by 

Title: The Noble Hero of Galar

Type of Story: Adventure/RPG

Based on: Pokémon Sword and Shield

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n is a ten-year old boy that had the dream of becoming the Galar League Champion and goes on a journey with his very first Pokémon, Scorbunny and his best pal and rival, Hop as they go on a fantastic journey in the Galar region to challenge all of the Gym Leaders and beat Leon the Galar Champion. But they should be on the lookout for any sort of trouble that they'll encounter on their journey like battling against Team Yell that are a group of fans that worked for the Dark-Type Gym Leader named Piers and also cheer and support for Peirs' younger sister named Marnie to win the Galar Championship and the arrogant and egotistical trainer named Bede.

They also have to be aware of the villainous team known as Team ShadowWind that planned to take over the Galar Region with their punk rock style and bad-boy attitude, who are also looking for new members to join their gang, which is why they're constantly hunting down Y/n with their leader, Crystal to make him join their gang due to how powerful his Pokémon are, especially with the power of the Dynamax.

Your Starter Pokémon: Scorbunny, later becomes Cinderace in the Future

After Y/n receives his very first Pokémon, Scorbunny, the two of them became fast friends as they went on an adventure together and their bond grows stronger as the story progresses. Scorbunny even treats Y/n like a brother to him and supported and protected him ever since the day Y/n got him as his starter Pokémon, even when he evolves into Raboot. He can also be quite a bit overprotective when Y/n and his best friend, Hop gets hunted down by Team ShadowWind to force him to join their gang and doesn't like Bede's bad attitude and narcissism and will do anything to protect Y/n and keep him calm and happy.

This will be my very first normal Pokémon x reader story that is not involved with the Pokémon creepypastas and whatever kind of Pokémon that you want to be a part of Y/n's team, let me know in the comments below. However, they must be in the Pokémon Sword and Shield games and not any other Pokémon game.

Also, the villain team known as ShadowWind is created by me and it inspired me since I watched the SMG4 Episode, "If Mario was in Splatoon 2" with Meggy's rival, Desti tries to recruit Mario into joining her gang after seeing his "Creative" moves that he did on the last Splatfest challenge that he did with Meggy, but refused her offer with a hard pass after being tired and exhausted by all of the intense training that he did with Meggy. This had Desti to hunt down Mario with her henchman to force him to join her gang until Meggy came in and save Mario's life. Which is why I've created the idea of my own Pokémon Villain team, ShadowWind and their leader named Crystal, who wanted Y/n to join her team, but gives her a hard pass on the offer and she will not stop until she gets Y/n on her team no matter how much he refuses and ignores her offer as well as defeating her and her teammates in many Pokémon battles.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.