Idea #9: The Cult of the Lamb x Male!Isaac!Reader

Suggested by MetalSmasherNTT

Title: Blood Love Rituals

Based on: The Cult of the Lamb and the Binding of Isaac

Type of Story: Romance/Thriller

Y/n L/n as Isaac

Info About the Reader: When Y/n L/n was put into the chest by his mother due to her believing he was possessed by a Demon, Y/n eventually grew to despise Christianity and when he escaped through the labyrinth of the chest, he ended up in the Cult ...

Info About the Reader: When Y/n L/n was put into the chest by his mother due to her believing he was possessed by a Demon, Y/n eventually grew to despise Christianity and when he escaped through the labyrinth of the chest, he ended up in the Cult of the lamb universe. He was found by one of the red hooded cultists and was then saved by the Lamb, who was the leader of the Cult he created to go up against The Bishops Of The Old Faith and since Y/n now despises the faith of Christianity, he decides to help Lamb build up her own cult and tear all others down to rule the underworld together.

Characters

Lamb (Leader of the Cult and Love Interest)

When she found Y/n that was about to be sacrificed by the red hooded cultists, she rushed in and saved his life. She was surprised to see a human in her own world, but was more than happy to welcome him to the cult after he told her that he truly despises Christianity and wants to help her out with her cult. Eventually, she soon later develops feelings towards Y/n after he is trying his best to help her cult grow stronger and her love for him grows stronger than ever as she fantasizes on what future she and Y/n will have as a loving and king and queen of the underworld. She will do everything in her power to keep Y/n and the members of her cult safe from harm and will destroy or punish anyone who tries to harm Y/n as she treats Y/n like her king and her own cult members like her own children.

This will be a crossover between The Cult of the Lamb and The Binding of Isaac and to be honest, I haven't played the Binding of Isaac yet, but I did managed to buy the Cult of the Lamb video game for my Nintendo Switch, so I will do my best to go buy the Binding of Isaac game and play the Cult of the Lamb game to get to know the two games better.

Also, the Lamb in the game will be female in this story and will be the love interest to Y/n in the story.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.