Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    "Are you okay?" A soft voice came from above Ji Ci's head, like a breeze blowing past his ears.

    Ji Ci barely propped himself up, opened his heavy eyelids, and the figure of the man finally settled under the violent shaking.

    The girl in front of her is tall and tall, with a body as slim as bamboo.

    Her long hair is tied into a flowing ponytail, and the broken hair on her forehead flutters slightly in the wind. Under her willow eyebrows, there are a pair of clear and bright black pupils. Her eye sockets are shallow, and she looks warm and amiable when looking at people.

    The girl stretched out her long and slender arms, with concern between her brows, and the elegant fragrance that came with it flooded into Ji Ci's nostrils.

    She knew that the other party was trying to pull herself up.

    She stood still, because her body was covered with dust, her hands were heartbroken, and there were bloodstains engraved on them.

    Seeing her hesitation, the girl tilted her

    head slightly, her gentle gaze fell directly into the heart of the person, and no one could resist it.

    Ji Ci lowered his head, not daring to look at each other.

    She is a les, introverted and coquettish, the last thing she dares to do is hold a girl's hand and look into a beautiful girl's eyes.

    Ji Ci hesitated, but the girl insisted on helping her, so she had no choice but to stretch out her dirty hand and fall into the white palm.

    "Your forehead still seems to be bleeding," the girl pulled her up, stared at her forehead, and asked with concern: "Do you need me to take you to the hospital?"

    Ji Ci said, "Ah?",

    confused and dazed.

    In fact, she still doesn't understand what happened.

    The memory stopped when I escaped from the dormitory at night, ran to the abandoned building in the suburbs alone, jumped from the top of the building, and the desolate concrete floor was covered with her blood. The feeling of bone shattering is still clear when I think about it now.

    Why did the surroundings change when I woke up again?

    The place where she is is full of vegetation, and the faint grass fragrance is fresh and graceful. Tall buildings can be seen in the distance and the sound of cars can be heard, presumably it is a place similar to a park.

    Ji Ci thought about it and finally figured it out.

    It is often said that before death, a Taoist will reminisce about his past life and conjure up the most beautiful scene in his heart.

    Her biggest wish in this life is probably to study hard, earn a lot of money, and find a girl who is sympathetic with her to spend this life with.

    This wish is no longer possible with her death, so the "her" in front of her is transformed into an illusion?

    The girl didn't reply for a long time, so she asked softly, "Student, you...?"

    Ji Ci came back to his senses and smiled shyly.

    Girl: "..."

    "You are so pretty," Ji Ci praised without hesitation, and smiled: "Can I touch your face?"

    Girl: "???"

    Ji Ci took a step forward,

    Anyway, it's a person I imagined, so just touch it if you touch it, she didn't even dare to disclose her sexual orientation in her life, so why not do whatever she wants in the end.