Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "What?" Ji Ci frowned, only listening to her senior sister whispering, she faintly heard the word "Ji".

    Are you calling her?

    "It's nothing." Bai Yueli turned her head away and hummed softly.

    After a while, the car came.

    Ji Ci opened the door for her and helped her into the seat like her senior sister took care of her earlier. Although Bai Yueli didn't drink too much alcohol, she took care of her as if she was too hangover to take care of herself.

    Alcohol swept through the brain, causing a sharp sting, Bai Yueli took a breath of air-conditioning impatiently, the subtle sound could be clearly heard in the car where only the sound of the engine could be heard.

    Ji Ci involuntarily frowned, and her palms tightened. She couldn't help turning her head, "Senior sister, does it hurt?"

    Her voice faded away as the car drove on the flat road, quietly, There was no response, as if the greeting just now was just a phantom sound.

    Bai Yueli's slender hands were half-bent to support her head, she rolled down the car window halfway, the night wind blowing the long hair scattered on her shoulders, and the neon lights reflected outside the window quickly passed by her eyes.

    Floating between clear and semi-twilight.

    Ji Ci got closer to her, the clothes were squeezed together, and the hand casually resting on the thigh was lifted involuntarily, and it went around behind the girl's shoulder, his eyes stopped on her soft hair,

    Ji Ci looked at himself hand, swallowed with difficulty, and finally suppressed the thought of holding the girl into his arms. She stepped back temporarily, hooked her claws into the arms of her senior sister, circled her, and pulled her lightly so that she could easily lean on her shoulder.

    No matter what, the human flesh pillow is more comfortable than the hard car door.

    Bai Yueli didn't struggle too much, on the contrary, she spontaneously chose a comfortable leaning position, maybe because she felt that Ji Ci's hand wasn't tight enough, she held her arm with the other hand, and closed her eyes lightly.

    Itchy, very itchy.

    Ji Ci shivered impatiently.

    Senior sister is wearing her hair today, and there is an elegant scent of shampoo in the air, mixed with the faint smell of alcohol on her body that needs to be approached to smell, it smells surprisingly good.

    It smells good, but it's also very itchy.

    The night wind came slowly, and the hair fluttered on the side of her neck, like a furry cat's paw scratching someone.

    It's strange,

    she was so tired that she was unconscious before when the senior sister took care of her, and she really couldn't adapt to it at that time. She smelled the fragrance from the senior sister and silently recited her sins.

    Now that she is holding her senior sister, it is another wonderful feeling.

    Not just shy, but

    her chest was pounding.

    There will be such a reaction, probably because she has never taken the initiative to hold a girl's hand like this.

    Ji Ci had to turn his head away and open the window on the other side.

    In this world, she is not only a girl, but also an alpha, no alpha can withstand such teasing.