Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    The movie was about to start, Ji Feng squeezed into the crowd without hesitation, got out first, and then saw him returning with two buckets full of popcorn.

    One small and one large.

    Surprisingly, I only bought two copies.

    Ji Ci originally thought that he had been ridiculed by him, but he didn't expect that he still had some conscience left and gave her the bucket of small ones.

    In this way, Bai Yueli would be gone.

    Naturally, Bai Yueli would not make a big fuss about this kind of thing, whether she bought it or not, she didn't say anything.

    Looking at Ji Feng's hippie smiling face, Ji Ci really felt that something was wrong, how could he miss this opportunity to be courteous.

    Hey, leave him alone.

    This movie was selected by Ji Feng, and Ji Ci only heard him say to watch a movie before, as for what movie to watch, she didn't ask, she didn't really come with them just to watch a movie.

    Now glance at the ticket stub.

    The film is called Unforgettable Tonight, a niche literature and art youth pain film, Ji Ci has been brushed on Little Sweet Potato. It's just that the length of this film is really scary, three hours, shit, they bought such a big bottle of milk tea, I hope there will be no peeing during the whole show.

    After thinking about it, I took my seats with the ticket stubs. This film has only been in print for two days. Although there are few films in the lineup, it is a carnival for a small number of lovers.

    The numbers of the three of them are 44, 45, 46, Ji Ci 44, Bai Yueli 45, Ji Feng 46, and they are located close together, which is very good.

    Ji Ci sat down steadily, the male protagonist passed by her, and suddenly caught a glimpse of his face looking at the ticket stubs that gradually froze, Ji Ci frowned.

    What's wrong with this silly cup?

    She looked around belatedly, and saw Bai Yueli sitting beside her, looking to the side was the aisle.

    Hahahahahaha.

    Ji Ci held his head in a smile, and didn't know what to say for a while.

    This silly cup, if you do too much unrighteousness, you will kill yourself.

    "Cough..." Ji Feng cleared his throat, his eyes drifted, "Well, senior sister, why don't you sit by my side, no one will come by next to me, my vision is better."

    Bai Yueli wiped it evenly Habitually smiled kindly, "This is not good, maybe it's just being late."

    Ji Feng: "..." I

    guessed it, I knew that senior sister would say that, anyway, he didn't have much hope, and looked at it pitifully Ji Ci: "Ji Ci..." Ji Ci

    who was suddenly caught by the cue: "..."

    She is a very soft and easy-to-talk person, seeing Ji Feng's low-pitched appearance, she felt a sense of compassion.

    Just when she opened her mouth to speak, the hand placed on her thigh was suddenly held by a hot hand, soft and three-dimensional, and the outline of that hand could be faintly felt.

    Ji Ci glanced sideways at Bai Yueli, and saw her senior sister looking at the screen calmly, with a delicate and resolute side face.

    Senpai...?