Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    After Bai Yueli answered the phone, she borrowed a fruit knife from the school doctor. On the bedside table was the fruit she bought at an unknown time. She picked an apple, and peeled it meticulously with her eyes lowered.

    Ji Ci looked at her quietly, and under her skillful knife skills, the apple peel quickly turned into a thin, flat strip. She didn't show much emotion on her face, but Ji Ci just had a faint feeling --- she is in a bad mood right now.

    This was quickly confirmed.

    Ji Ci called her softly, and she was answered with the slight sound of peeling an apple, she called again, and Bai Yueli looked up in a daze.

    "What's the matter, Xiaoci." The

    voice was as gentle as ever, asking, the apple just finished peeling, she neatly divided it into two halves, and handed one half to Ji Ci.

    Ji Ci took it over, smiled wryly and shook his head.

    Half of the apple was eaten very quickly, Ji Ci threw the remains into the trash can, seeing the senior who ate much better than her and chewed slowly and still had a lot left, suddenly smiled at her.

    Bai Yueli: "?"

    "Senior sister, can I sing you a song?" Ji Ci's eyes crooked with a smile, but luckily she slept a lot with her high ponytail today, otherwise this kind of aggressive Dressed up with this silly smile, if the two girls who asked her to wechat today saw her by chance, she would definitely have a heart attack.

    Bai Yueli didn't understand why she brought up the topic of singing, but she finally let her go. She raised her spirits, wiped her smile, and looked like she was watching what kind of tricks she was playing.

    Ji Ci cleared his throat and rapped and sang.

    "The black sky hangs down,"

    Ji Ci realized something was wrong when he sang the first note. She simply closed her eyes and sang loudly.

    ...

    The school doctor over there gave them a surprised look, and hurriedly took out the Bluetooth headset.

    "The bright stars follow,"

    "The worms fly, the worms fly,"

    "Who are you missing?"

    ...

    Ji Gehou almost sang it out of breath, no no no she couldn't take it anymore.

    Mom, this is different from what she thought. In the real world, she doesn't say how good her singing is, at least in that key. This, what the hell is this, she is emotionally involved, but she can't control her vocal cords.

    When she opened her eyes, she saw a smile on the corner of Bai Yueli's mouth, as if she was still holding back with great force.

    Ji Ci: Uh...

    Anyway, the goal has been achieved.

    Is this considered a curve to save the country?

    "Ahem," Ji Ci glanced at her with small eyes, pretending to be angry: "Senior sister, can you stop laughing, I don't want to lose face.

    " Are you okay?"

    Ji Ci breathed out sullenly: "I knew you would say that."

    "Huh?" Bai Yueli smiled, but couldn't keep up with her jumping thinking.