Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Bai Yueli leaned lazily on the pagoda tree at the entrance of the playground, the breeze beat the leaves and rolled her clothes, approaching seven o'clock, saw the girl getting closer and closer to her, her eyebrows and eyes were shallow, and the weak moonlight was shining on her ink There are spots of light shining in the black pupils.

    "Sister." Ji Ci took a deep breath, and when he passed by the girl, he finally wiped his eyes unwillingly.

    She wanted to turn a blind eye, but she had no position. She had to maintain the persona of a good school girl, and a school girl would not say hello when she saw her.

    With just one glance, Ji Ci stiffly withdrew his gaze.

    I have to admit that every facial feature of Bai Yueli is based on her aesthetics. In the novel, the author spent a lot of ink and ink to shape it. Perhaps she has put some unfriendly filters on the heroine. Look at those appearance descriptions She just skipped it hastily.

    Bai Yueli didn't say anything, Gu Zi handed her the things in his hand: "Here, this is to boost energy, I think you may not be in a good condition now."

    Ji Ci wiped his sweat and shook his head: "I I'm not thirsty, senior sister is an omega, you should drink it yourself."

    Bai Yueli didn't force it,

    she saw Ji Ci's movement of wiping his sweat just now, she took a pack of tissues from the canvas bag, took out one and handed it to her : "The temperature difference between day and night is big this season, be careful, don't catch a cold."

    "..." Ji Ci was dumbfounded for a moment,

    no matter how strong her determination to stay away from the protagonist group is now, she couldn't find a reason to reject Bai Yueli time and time again, so she took it over , wiped it on the face indiscriminately.

    Bai Yueli took advantage of this moment to observe her carefully.

    Not to mention the innate delicacy of high-level omega minds, even for ordinary people, it is not difficult to notice the change in Ji Ci's attitude.

    "Is Xiao Ci angry because of what happened in the cafeteria last time?" The

    soft voice mixed in the night breeze, rippling in Ji Ci's ears.

    She thought about it again in her heart.

    Before she could deny it, Bai Yueli's soft voice sounded again: "I'm sorry, I was receiving Huanyu's student representative that day, and she was talking to me about fellowship. It would be impolite to interrupt her rashly."

    It turned out to be like this...

    Finally, Ji Ci couldn't help but look directly at her, and said to himself repeatedly: It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if she saw it or not, anyway, she doesn't care about it, this just makes her sober herself Should stay away from the protagonist group.

    ...Well, but there are some thoughts that cannot be restrained.

    For example, she has lost control over the corners of her lips. At the beginning, she bent down to be a cool and unemotional sister Yu, but now she has completely fallen, and almost let herself go to the sky.

    ...What a fat thing...

    Ji Ci staggered Bai Yueli's gentle gaze, and coughed uncomfortably, "There is no such thing, senior, you don't need to apologize to me, if you don't say that I almost forgot what happened that day."