Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    When Bai Yueli came back from the bathroom, she saw a girl with braids next to Ji Ci from a distance, who looked familiar from the profile.

    I don't know what they were talking about, the girl laughed, and patted Ji Ci's arm coquettishly, almost stuffing her into her arms, looking like a small bird.

    Bai Yueli's footsteps were very light, and she was about to walk in front of them without being noticed, until a figure appeared in sight, and the two turned their heads together.

    "Senior sister, you're back." Ji Ci hurriedly leaned towards her as soon as her senior sister came over.

    Jiang Yan was stupefied, she vaguely remembered that Ji Ci said that she came with her senior, could it be that the senior she was talking about was Senior Bai. Although there was a faint rumor in the class that senior sister Bai took special care of someone, and that person was the rumor of Ji Ci in their class, but no one had confirmed it.

    "You..." Jiang Yan looked at the two people in the same frame, and said in a daze, "Student Ji came here with Senior Sister Bai."

    Bai Yueli looked at Ji Ci, and she replied with a smile: "Well."

    "Then you..." Jiang Yan ate melons to the end: "Together?"

    Bai Yueli remained silent, and the two looked at each other. Ji Ci's panic was visible to the naked eye, and he hurriedly pushed his hands to explain: " No, we live close, we just go out to play together." As soon as the words

    fell, as if she was afraid that the senior sister would be unhappy because of this misunderstanding, she looked at her flatteringly, and Bai Yueli nodded lightly in agreement.

    Jiang Yan: "I see."

    She also thought it was impossible.

    At the same time, she also breathed a sigh of relief.

    She is quite confident in her appearance, and her level is not low. Looking at all the Omega on campus, she is also in the top five. Only when she was compared with senior sister Bai would she feel a deep sense of inferiority, feeling that she was being crushed in all directions, and she was not even qualified to be jealous.

    This is the true god in their Omega circle. Only in front of senior sister Bai will everyone generously admit that they are not as good as others. If they change to someone else, if a friend says that you are not as good as that person, they will secretly poke and get angry.

    Since they were not lovers, Jiang Yan followed them generously.

    Regarding the existence of the third person, Ji Ci is more or less reluctant to let go, but because he is a classmate, and Jiang Yan is not annoying, it is really not a cover for her popularity, and Ji Ci does not dislike her Follow her and senior sister.

    The three of them pushed two cars to the drink area. Jiang Yan raised her head and looked at Lida Shi, which was placed at the top, "Hey, I really want to drink Lida Lion."

    Ji Ci nodded and said, "Well, take It's okay, we'll wait for you."

    Jiang Yan frowned, turned her head coquettishly, blinked her eyes, and her voice changed: "But I can't get it."

    She said inducingly: "Student Ji?"

    Here The tallest one is Ji Ci, followed by Bai Yueli, only Ji Ci's height can be touched by arms, Bai Yueli may have to stand on tiptoe.

    Ji Ci glanced at the big lion, then at Jiang Yan, who seemed to be acting like a baby at that time, and said helplessly, "Okay, I'll get it for you."