Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Ji Ci's first thought when he came back to his senses

    was to run.

    She was really dumbfounded. Regardless of how the plot deviates from the track, just say that she is an innocent little girl who was mothered solo for eighteen years.

    Ji Ci clenched her hands into fists and ran recklessly, forcing herself not to think about those embarrassing things, but her thoughts couldn't help but follow the passing neon traffic back to the grove.

    At that time, she couldn't see the heroine's face, so her senses were infinitely magnified.

    The soft and delicate person covered with fragrance sat on her, and she was held by the person behind her to stop her from twisting. Immediately afterwards, the continuous breath hit the back of the neck, and even the skin that was wet by the rain became hot and dry.

    And then, Bai Yueli, she, she...

    Ji Ci blushed from embarrassment.

    The damp, hot, soft mass is like a swimming snake or a sponge, floating around the back of her neck, filling up the empty places where she released one by one, and the strength is well controlled, sometimes light, sometimes heavy, and sometimes her piece Desperately hoping to get more comfort from omega, but when it comes to stress, it feels too painful, wishing to groan and beg for mercy.

    In memory, she seems to have indeed done so.

    However, she couldn't stop the omega who was in heat at all.

    The sharp white teeth kept rubbing against the congested and painful place on the side of her neck, a little painful and itchy. Maybe she knows that place, and she learned about it when she was bored reading physiology books in the afternoon. The scientific name is glandular sac.

    Is the occasion of secretion of pheromones.

    The protruding point of the gland sac seemed to be pierced by a pinhole, and it was as if a barrier had been opened, and she was immersed in the fruity fragrance of ice lemon overflowing from her body.

    Ji Ci only vaguely remembered the first half of the incident, as the fruity fragrance overflowed, she seemed to be soaked in a huge wine cellar exuding a strong fragrance.

    Her thoughts fluttered wantonly along with the mellow fragrance, sometimes she jumped into the clouds because of her comfort, and sometimes she fell to the bottom of the valley because of Yinon's pain.

    "..." Woo, she actually recalled it again.

    In March, the cold rain slapped on her body, but she didn't feel cold, but her body was unbearably hot, especially in her ears and cheeks.

    It's hot. It's hot.

    It's no wonder she made such a big fuss, Ji Ci in that world was just a three-good baby with excellent character and learning. At the high school stage when her love was just beginning, she would not let herself have fantasies about anyone at an age when she shouldn't be in love.

    But now, before the good impression comes, the process has gone through first.

    She didn't even hold a girl's hand, she was served by a girl with her lips and tongue, and the gland is really a very private and private place in this world, although Ji Ci can't do what this world does to the gland She is so precious to people, but just thinking about such an ambiguous scene is enough to make her blush and heartbeat.

    Ji Ci ran to the intersection which was only 100 meters away from her home, and the red figure that changed from green to red stopped her running pace.