Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "Sister...?" Ji Ci looked back at Bai Yueli, not knowing why.

    Leak pheromone?

    The original owner's pheromone concentration was very low and weak, and he couldn't even sense the breath of alpha, how did Bai Yueli know?

    Bai Yueli staggered her gaze, and fell straight into the back of her neck: "Your pheromone fluctuates greatly. If you don't suppress it, some rebellious phenomena may occur."

    She raised her breath and stared at Ji Ji sincerely. Ci: "Let me help you."

    "... Huh?" Ji Ci was simply unbelievable.

    What Bai Yueli said to her happened to be what Ji Liangying said in the hospital. How did she know that her glands might undergo reverse differentiation?

    "Senior sister," Ji Ci looked at her blankly: "How can you help me?"

    Bai Yueli took a step closer to her and said softly, "Isn't Xiao Ci very clear?"

    "Hug, mark, message Soothing."

    She lightly confided what Professor Ji had said, her eyes were clear and moving.

    Ji Ci understood instantly, she stroked her train of thought, and swallowed with difficulty: "Senior sister, do you know everything?"

    "Yes." Bai Yueli lowered her eyes, "I don't know why Xiao Ci chose Keeping it from me, if I didn't know all this, would you just allow yourself to reverse the differentiation?"

    "No, senior." Ji Ci retorted in a low voice, her eyes glanced at the ground guiltily, "I have mine. It's hard to tell ."

    "If...I mean if," Ji Ci said, "If I have an intersection with senior sister like pheromones, what if I can't help but want to violate senior sister in the process, after all, this thing It's beyond the control of reason."

    Bai Yueli nodded thoughtfully, and mentioned a key word: violation.

    "So, Xiaoci is afraid that she won't be able to control me and mark me?" It's

    not difficult for her to come to this conclusion,

    There are many people who want to mark her, no matter how innocent this school girl is, she is still an alpha.

    Ji Ci shook his head and nodded again.

    She felt that what Bai Yueli said was too straightforward, but it seemed to be the same thing.

    Bai Yueli nodded, and asked softly: "Then do you want to mark me now?"

    With her current aura, she may not have this ability, but as long as this school girl wants to, in order to make up for her, Bai Yueli might refuse.

    Regarding being marked, she doesn't have too much reserve and special ideas, and it might be called sexual indifference.

    Ji Ci was stunned, and took a step back in a daze.

    Don't, don't be like this...

    She was a little scared to hear the word mark from Bai Yueli's mouth.

    She was still serious at first, but seeing her like this, Bai Yueli couldn't help laughing, thinking that this school girl wouldn't dare to come.

    "Okay, let's not talk about marking me for now." Bai Yueli stared at her: "How are you doing now, do you still need me to help you?"