Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    The man was stared at coldly, knowing that he had said something he shouldn't have said, just at this moment his daughter started crying, and he finally found a reason to send him away.

    Before leaving, he glanced at Bai Yueli awkwardly as a farewell, Bai Yueli frowned and watched him leave gracefully.

    There are no outsiders, and the eyes return to the girl in front of her. Her hands are still sticking to her sides. Maybe they are too anxious to control the distance. So, like a couple hugging.

    The girl was a few centimeters shorter than her, and her eyes were on the bridge of her nose. Bai Yueli looked down at her slightly. At that time, she turned her head to one side and hadn't opened her eyes yet.

    "He's gone, how long are you going to do this?" Bai Yueli pressed against Ji Ci's ear, and the warm air gently brushed the broken hair on his temples.

    Ji Ci only felt like an electric shock in her ears, numb and itchy, and suddenly woke up from a dream, and accidentally bumped into the soft light when she opened her eyes, which made her panicked and pulled away.

    "I'm sorry, senior," she hesitated, searching for the most suitable reason in her mind: "I seemed to see two mosquitoes next to your ears just now."

    Then, she blurted out the question...

    Ji Ci With a cry of sympathy, I said to my senior sister that I already know that it is outrageous, so please stop complaining, okay?

    Fortunately, Bai Yueli has always been a person who has a certain amount of advance and retreat, asking what should be asked, and even the sign of doubt will not appear on the face of what should not be asked.

    She smiled, seeing through but not telling the truth, "It's okay."

    Ji Ci sighed secretly,

    whether Bai Yueli had suspected in his heart that "she" was secretly following Ji Ci didn't want to know, as long as he didn't put this question on the table right now It's okay for her to be embarrassed.

    There were a lot of people visiting on weekends, and there was a long queue for the entrance, Ji Ci occupied the seat, Bai Yueli said to go to the bathroom, and when she came back, she had two cones in her hand.

    She gave one of them to Ji Ci, and said softly, "Eat quickly, the weather is easy to melt."

    Ji Ci took it, opened his lips to take a bite, the coldness melted on the tip of the tongue, and the sweet and greasy aroma of milk stimulated the taste buds.

    Her eyes wandered, a little uncomfortable.

    In the end, his eyes couldn't help but freeze on Bai Yueli.

    To Bai Yueli, she was like a cold cone melting gradually along the edge.

    When she was reading novels, she didn’t really like such a heroine, she treated everyone as Asahi, she couldn’t find a place in her heart, she neither rejected this, but also gave that person the illusion, and finally left her beloved Sister Man covered in bruises .

    But she has gradually changed now,

    Bai Yueli's tenderness and consideration hit her heart again and again, and every contact was an emotion she had never experienced before. If you want to use the most straightforward words to describe it, it is that it is very comfortable to get along with her...

    Stop it!

    Ji Ci's face was slightly grim,

    and if she continued to think about it, she would probably have to integrate into this stock buying article and become a part of following the heartthrob heroine.