Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Going shopping and playing is a physical activity. After playing for a long time, I was really exhausted. From the amusement park to the bus station, whether it is long or not, it is definitely the distance from the yang to the underworld for Ji Ci in this state .

    The body had already issued an orange warning,

    but Ji Ci felt that he was not so delicate, so he endured the dizziness and pain and walked towards the street.

    Bai Yueli held her with one hand, took out her phone with the other hand and flicked the screen, and asked casually, "Where does Xiao Ci live?"

    Ji Ci Yanyan said, "Ruijing City Garden."

    Until a silver-white car The car parked in front of them, Bai Yueli opened the rear door and motioned for her to go in first, only then did Ji Ci realize that she asked for the address to call an online car-hailing car.

    She said why Bai Yueli didn't do anything when the 419 came, she thought it was because there were too many people crowded the bus and she wanted to wait for the next bus.

    While expressing Bai Yueli's thoughtfulness, Ji Ci took out his phone and called up the QR code scanning interface, "Sister, I will trouble you for the fare first, and I will transfer the money to you after I go back."

    Bai Yueli glanced at The interface of her mobile phone, she knew what she meant, "No..."

    Just said a word, this school girl's expression immediately changed, her eyes widened slightly, her cheeks were puffed up, with a persistent and serious look, Bai Yueli's heart He smiled helplessly, then retracted those words, and silently called out his QR code to her.

    With a "beep", it was swept away.

    The page jumps to a picture of a fluffy rabbit, and the nickname next to it is a few simple letters, Yue.

    Ji Ci sent a friend request, and within a short while received a notification that the two of you are already friends.

    Ji Ci subconsciously opened the collection, wanting to send an emoticon package, but the original owner's collection was empty. Oh, that's not true, there were a few files with blunt and sexy names, which scared her to quit quickly, for fear of accidentally ticking the box to send.

    In the end, there was nothing wrong with her. She chose the most naive one from the emojis on WeChat, typed three times in a row, and clicked send.

    There was a "ding" next to it,

    Bai Yueli thought that it was enough to pass the verification, and the people they added face to face didn't need to say hello, after agreeing, she put the phone back in the bag, and

    now the WeChat notification sounded, she took out the phone , opened it and saw three bared teeth smiling at her,

    she propped her forehead with one hand, the corners of her mouth raised uncontrollably, silently chuckling.

    In fact, it’s not so funny.

    People who send her WeChat emoji packs don’t have heavy patterns, but it’s not that there are no ones that come with WeChat. It’s just that the grinning and silly smile really looks like this school girl. Her face overlapped inexplicably in my mind.

    She stopped smiling, called up the emoticon library, and added three neatly.

    Ji Ci looked at the three handshakes sent and fell into deep thought.