Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Bai Yueli hadn't been back to the island for a long time, and when she went back most often, it was limited by Vasha's physical condition. As she grew up and her body gradually became tougher, Bai Yueli went back less and less.

    Recently, Vasha has been dishonest again. In order to see her, she didn't eat well and pretended to be sick to scare Aunt Li. Bai Yueli had no choice but to take advantage of the tailgate of the school sports meeting to scrape together enough for a three-day vacation to return to the island.

    Ji Ci followed suit.

    On the boat, Jiang Yi made a video call to her after a long absence, and saw Ji Ci who had made a fool of herself and then disappeared, Jiang Yi gritted her teeth and snorted: "Big White Rabbit, you really are not the usual one who values ​​sex and despises friends." , didn’t you agree to go together next time, why don’t you take me with you.”

    Bai Yueli smiled: “It’s very windy here, I can’t hear what you are saying.”

    She also blocked the wind vividly, and hung up the phone while talking .

    Lian Jici was surprised by her fluent movements. I didn't expect you to be such a senior. Jiang Yi is so pitiful.

    Ji Ci blinked and asked, "Is this really okay?"

    Bai Yueli smiled slightly: "It's okay, she won't talk to me when she's with her boyfriend."

    Finally Ji Ci couldn't hold back, and laughed sound.

    Although it's not very authentic, but indeed, if Jiang Yi was around, they would still be able to talk like this.

    There was a rain not long ago, and the sun appeared after the rain. When the sun set, the sky turned red, and the clouds were as thick as if they were splashed with bright ink. The sea is sparkling, and the sound of waves hitting the beach can be heard in your ears, and you can see the endless coastline in the distance.

    After getting off the boat, people took pictures of today's spectacle one after another.

    Ji Ci also took two photos casually, no matter how beautiful the scenery is, there are two more beautiful photos with the senior sister in the phone.

    "The last time I saw this kind of cloud was when I was a child." Bai Yueli smiled, recalling the past, with a flash of sadness in her eyes, "My mother and I returned to the island from Beicheng."

    "Senior sister..." Ji Ci turned his head slightly, looking at the girl's outline, "This seems to be the first time I've heard you mention aunt like this."

    "Really?" Bai Yueli smiled.

    "Yeah." Ji Ci nodded, "I remember you said it too, but that time you probably wanted to scare me away on purpose."

    About Fan Kexin, he went to Bai's house to find her, and said that decisively.

    "Oh." Bai Yueli recalled that it was indeed true, and muttered to herself: "Has it been so long?"

    Ji Ci pondered for a while, and suddenly came up with an idea, "Senior sister, the last bus from here to the beautiful home arrives. What time is it?"

    Bai Yueli said: "Eight o'clock, why are you asking this."

    Ji Ci chuckled, "I think..." The

    ending sound was drawn out, and he observed his words: "Go to the cemetery to have a look. "

    Bai Yueli immediately understood what she was thinking, and glanced at her with no emotion on her face, neither refusing nor agreeing.