Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Time flies, and Ji Ci is about to take the college entrance examination.

    All six of her assessments have reached the threshold of prestigious schools, and she is only waiting for the final results of the college entrance examination. She has done well in the last few mock exams, and she is good enough to get into any school if she performs normally.

    During the few days of the college entrance examination, Bai Yueli did not have a holiday, and almost all of them were professional courses, so Ji Ci had to fight alone.

    On the day when the results came out, Ji Ci had been standing in front of the computer for a long time, her hand holding the mouse was trembling. What she was most afraid of was that she would fail the exam. During that time, she caught a cold from the air conditioner and went to the exam room with a sickness. .

    Ji Ci half-closed her eyes and moved away the test results bit by bit. First she saw a one, and then to the left, a three. The mantissa had been exposed, and her heart began to pound.

    Is it five or six?

    With a flick of his heart, his eyes closed, his gaze gradually narrowed, and with a capital six at the beginning, Ji Ci gasped.

    At this moment, she seemed to understand Fan Jinzhong.

    Damn, 631! !

    This score is already very strong among art students.

    It's really not in vain that she has read two high school ones and high school two! !

    "Grandma, grandma, I got more than 600 points in the test."

    She rushed out of the room and shared the good news with her grandma who had been preparing supplements for her during this time. Yu said, "Xiaoying will definitely be proud of you if she finds out. Even if she doesn't say anything, she still cares about you."

    Ji Ci nodded.

    She really wanted Ji Liangying to praise her, so that she had eaten so much food from Ji's family. Grandma is already calling Ji Liangying. At this moment, besides her, the person Ji Ci most wants to share with is Bai Yueli.

    All her grades meet the standards for going to University A, and she can even choose the major she likes. This is her biggest obsession since Bai Yueli went to City A. He came to the shocking university because it was the school Bai Yueli studied at.

    The future is long, senior sister.

    Ji Ci was about to share the news with her senior sister when she suddenly remembered that she should have classes at this time.

    Over the past year, through countless phone calls, Ji Ci has almost figured out Bai Yueli's class schedule.

    She sighed, and was about to take back her phone, when suddenly the ringtone rang, and when she looked up, it was Bai Yueli.

    "How was the exam?" The phone was connected, and a girl's brisk voice came, she was quite confident in Ji Ci.

    "Also..." Ji Ci turned his eyes and suddenly wanted to play a spoof, his excited voice suddenly darkened, "It's okay, I only took more than 400 exams, it seems that I can only choose a local school, I can’t go to City A anymore.”

    There was a silence on the other side: “…”

    “It’s okay, it’s fine in Beicheng.” The girl’s voice softened, and when she comforted others, it was like a spring breeze: “Are you Do you want to repeat your studies or stay in Beicheng? I will support you. I will graduate in less than two years, and I will come back to accompany you."