Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Extra 2

    "Ji Ci, Ji Ci, are you going to run in the playground after school today?"

    Ji Ci was preparing the books for the next class, when the deskmate suddenly asked with a smile.

    "No, I have something to do when I go back."

    Ji Ci declined with a smile.

    It's Friday again, and I can finally go home to see sister Ziyue.

    I am more looking forward to what good dishes she will make today. Every time I go back, she cooks a lot of tricks, and even makes desserts.

    As soon as the get out of class bell rang, Ji Ci left the classroom impatiently. She didn't want to squeeze the stairs with others at all.

    Approaching the school gate, she saw the man standing under a big tree on the opposite side of the road at a glance. His figure became more and more familiar. As the distance approached, she finally saw his face clearly.

    The good mood suddenly collapsed, Ji Ci turned his face away, not wanting to be seen by others.

    However, it was too late.

    From the moment she left the school gate, she may have been locked in the eyes of men.

    "Xiaoci." The

    man shouted loudly from behind.

    Ji Ci's pace was slightly stiff, and he stopped slowly.

    The man was half a head taller than her, with dark skin and an unshaven beard. If you look closely at the facial features, you can see some edges and corners. He should be a straight and handsome type when he was young.

    The dark circles under his eyelids were wide and thick, and he looked as if he hadn't closed his eyes in days.

    "Grandma passed away." Ji Ci said lightly.

    "I know." The man spit out his eyes, cut off the remaining half of the cigarette, and gritted his teeth in the cloud: "The bastards blocked me at the time and wouldn't let me go back."

    Ji Ci glanced at him, not wanting to pay attention at all His escape history outside.

    "Xiao Ci," the man suddenly said, "You are just in the freshman year of high school, and no one is taking care of you. I think it over. I was wrong in the past. I will find a job here in the future. Dad will take you back to life.

    " With a repentant face, he spoke sincerely.

    He was a dishonest person both in the bank and in Ji Ci, but Ji Ci still felt compassionate, knowing that he had promised his grandma before, so he still asked suspiciously: "Really?

    " Hmm." The man nodded without hesitation.

    Seeing that Ji Ci's attitude had softened, he quickly struck while the iron was hot: "However, I have to pay back the 20,000 yuan I owe that bastard first, otherwise he will come to the door every day and prevent us from living a peaceful life."

    Ji Ci's heart It was half cold.

    "Doesn't your grandma still have a passbook, Xiao Ci, let's borrow it from Dad to get through this difficult time. Anyway, you don't need it for a while now, and it will be the same when I find a job. Isn't Dad's yours in the future?" "

    "No." Ji Ci refused righteously: "It's already been spent."

    "How is that possible?" The man was anxious: "She doesn't know how to use it. I don't know that she is my mother."