Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    After taking a shower, Ji Ci counted the remaining days in Bai's house.

    Counting from left to right, I found that the time of mandatory marking of the heroine in the novel did not match up. The plot of the compulsory marking was in the university chapter, but it was only April, and there were at least four months before the heroine went to college.

    If you don't live in the heroine's house, this plot will definitely not be possible.

    The novel uses Bai Yueli as the first perspective, and Ji Ci still remembers how the plot was written in this way.

    [Because there was an assessment the next day, Bai Yueli didn't return to the room early, she read for a while, and helped Jiang Yun with some kitchen waste, when there was a commotion outside the door.

    Bai Yun is back.

    Beside him was a girl with an expressionless face.

    Bai Yueli has met her before, and occasionally met her a few times when she went to work in the class of her juniors. But she always felt that there was more than just "a few sides" between her and her.

    The aunt greeted her and introduced: "This is the daughter of Professor Ji of Beijing Medical University. Professor Ji is going on a business trip for a while and entrusts me to take care of her. Yueli, this is also your school girl. You should get along well. You are my sister. Help her a little more." ]

    Yes, it is this "a period of time", which has been going on for more than half a year. If it wasn't for passing through, Ji Ci really didn't know that the original owner was only staying for a month.

    So, is there any detail not mentioned in the book that keeps her living in Bai's house?

    "Dong dong dong."

    Ji Ci was thinking hard when a knock on the door suddenly interrupted her train of thought.

    "Please come in." The

    girl's slim figure appeared in front of her eyes. She had already showered and changed into a light-colored dress, an off-white v-neck sweater, light blue slim-fit jeans, and her hair was tied up. It looks clean and elegant.

    Seeing her, Ji Ci smiled: "What's the matter, senior."

    Bai Yueli: "Are you free now, Xiao Ci? I'll take you around."

    "?" Ji Ci was very confused.

    He didn't take her around in the first few days, but he waited until today on a whim, and with Bai Yueli's level of care, he wouldn't fail to consider the monthly exam tomorrow.

    Why did she say to take her out at this time?

    Thinking this way in his heart, the confusion on his face didn't last long, Ji Cimiao nodded.

    The night wind blew slowly, Ji Ci followed behind Bai Yueli, stepping on her long shadow, jumping happily.

    From the secluded villa area all the way to the bustling road, Bai Yueli took Ji Ci's hand and finally stopped at a place selling battery cars.

    Ji Ci scanned the store inside and out: "..."

    "Sister...?" Ji Ci grinned slightly, she thought she had understood what Bai Yueli meant.

    "Xiaoci doesn't like riding a car, so let's ride to school by ourselves." Bai Yueli looked at this model and that model, and finally handed over the decision to Ji Ci: "Which one do you like?" Love?" The