Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    After the opening ceremony, it slowly started to get on the right track, and Ji Ci also started to study professional courses.

    There is plenty of spare time in college. Whether you want to be a busy person every day, or comfortably spend time in the canteen of the dormitory teaching building, surfing the Internet without doing anything, it all depends on your attitude.

    In a top university like University A, students are more motivated to be independent, the library is full every day, Ji Ci sometimes goes to the library with Bai Yueli for self-study.

    The position is almost always taken by Ji Ci in advance. Senior sister is a busy person. She has been engaged in some public welfare affairs since high school, and it is no exception when she goes to university. Ji Ci also joined the Youth Association in order to follow her.     In addition to working hard for one's own major, one of the elective courses has a lot of knowledge points, which requires continuous input and memory. In fact, memory is not Ji Ci's strong point, of course, the reference point that is not strong point is Bai Yueli. When she was studying with her senior sister, she had seen her speed with her own eyes. No matter how difficult or awkward things were, she almost had a photographic memory, so she could only secretly sigh in her heart.     But she is the heroine after all, the center of this world, a perfect character.     As long as Ji Ci thinks of this, he won't let himself belittle himself too much.     Bai Yueli's excellence has always been the motivation for her hard work.     During this period of time, Ji Ci and Bai Yueli's time for self-study together has become less visible to the naked eye. Either Bai Yueli suggested whether to go to the library, or she took the initiative to report to someone that she couldn't come to the studio.     It wasn't until this Saturday, when the last stage of study came to an end, that Ji Ci was reluctantly relieved, feeling that he was finally busy.     There is nothing to do on Saturday, and I made an appointment with my senior to have lunch together and then go to the movies. The senior has been reserved by the supervisor in the morning. Similar things often happen in her major. Ji Ci is not surprised. She gets up early, anyway. There was nothing to do, so I went to the studio to refine it.     At the beginning of this semester, there was a competition for freshmen. The scale was relatively small, and it was at the city level. However, in the so-called city level of City A, where there are many famous schools, it was enough to survive.

    The competition lasted for one month, and the theme was "The moment your heart beats". Ji Ci had already thought about the entries, so she was bound to participate in this competition.

    Throughout the morning, many discarded manuscripts appeared on the clean ground. Ji Ci looked at the barely readable sketches, and finally nodded in relief.

    He took out his mobile phone, and it was 11:58 on the screen. Ji Ci's pupils trembled, and he hurriedly restored it. He didn't even have time to go to the bathroom, so he trotted out of the teaching building.

    University A is really too big, it takes about ten minutes to run from the teaching building to the east gate where she and Bai Yueli made an appointment.

    Ji Ci trotted all the way and never stopped. There were not as many people coming and going on the campus at noon on Saturday. When she reached the east gate, she saw a slender figure under the big tree next to the security booth at the east gate from a distance. Overlapping with mottled tree shadows.

    She didn't tie her hair up today, her waist-length soft hair fluttered in the wind.

    She should have been waiting here for some time, but no one came for a long time. She sometimes looked to the left and sometimes to the right.