Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Grandma carried the big cabbage and warmly invited Bai Yueli to their house for dinner. Bai Yueli really couldn't hold back the old man's wishes, and when she was about to let go of her promise, she cast her gaze at Ji Ci and asked her opinion.

    No matter how far they think their relationship has developed, after all, this is the first time to go to someone's house, and they have to give each other the minimum respect.

    Of course Ji Ci greeted him with a smile.

    The only thing that bothers me is that I am in a hurry to come out. I am really embarrassed to see people in that messy house.

    Especially this person, not someone else.

    To be honest, she doesn't know who Bai Yueli is, and she hasn't given it much thought. Just subconsciously, I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her at all.

    Naturally, Bai Yueli is not someone who goes to other people's homes and just sits and enjoys it. She knows a little bit about everything. Although she grew up in a wealthy environment like the Bai family's, she is unambiguous in doing housework. She also has some cooking skills, maybe she doesn't have as many famous cuisines as Grandma Ji, but she is no problem at all as a helper in the kitchen.

    Bai Yueli was about to wash the vegetables out of politeness, but was "driven" out of the kitchen by her grandma after a while, and repeatedly told Ji Ci to ask her to play with her senior sister, and ask her for homework that she doesn't know, your mother didn't Air traffic control, you and I, an old woman, haven't been to school for a few days, so it doesn't depend on your senior sister.

    Ji Ci had no choice but to drag her senior sister out with a silly smile.

    "Senior sister, don't worry about it. My grandma is used to working alone, and she wouldn't be happy if I wanted to help her."

    Bai Yueli smiled subtly, "I know."

    She looked around at the simple and bright There are several bedrooms in the living room, the dark brown solid wood doors are closed tightly one by one. Although this place is not as big and empty as the Bai family villa, it is definitely the upper class to have such a house in Beicheng where every inch of land is expensive. What's more, Professor Ji's financial status should be more than that.

    "So," Bai Yueli withdrew her gaze, looked at Ji Ci and said with a smile, "When shall we start?"

    Monk Ji Ci was puzzled: "When and when?"

    "Didn't grandma ask me to guide you in your homework?" Bai Yueli glanced at her helplessly, "It just so happens that the final exam is coming soon, so I can help you draw the key points."

    "Oh." Ji Ci Ruoyou Nod thoughtfully.

    She didn't have much reaction.

    The original owner's scruffy intellectual appearance has gradually been caught up by her to the level of the top ten in her age. Her real age is a sophomore in high school. Except that the various subjects are trivial, in fact, at least she can take care of her studies by herself, and she doesn't need Bai Yue that much. glass.

    But according to the development of the plot in the novel, Bai Yueli is the second place in the college entrance examination, and Ji Ci said that he is not 100% sure that the college entrance examination can surpass her senior sister's score.

    With the help of my senior sister, who would dislike having too many points?

    Ji Ci's bedroom is the one closest to the living room door. The room is so spacious that Ji Ci didn't clean it much today and it doesn't look messy.