Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    There was the sound of water being brushed in the quiet bathroom. Bai Yueli took a spoonful of cold water to wash her face, and the drops of water dripped down. She lowered her eyes and gradually calmed down from the alert state disturbed by the nightmare. Her mother's voice wandered again. In her mind, the fingernails of her hands holding the sink were white.

    Back in the room, Li Mingjing hadn't fallen asleep yet, she looked at the door worriedly, saw her come back as if nothing had happened, and asked with concern: "Yueyue, are you okay?"

    Bai Yueli wiped her smile evenly, and she laughed Whether you like it or not, it is always natural and elegant, perhaps because of the cold white light at the bedside, it looks a little forced.

    She shook her head and asked Aunt Li if she wanted to use the lamp, but Li Mingjing said no, and returned to the darkness with a "snap".

    The bright moonlight was blocked out of the window by the thick curtains, and only faint light penetrated through the gaps.

    Li Mingjing originally wanted to use this to comfort and preach, but seeing Bai Yueli leaning on her head with one hand on her head, her slender body heaving and falling, what happened just now was turned over.

    Li Mingjing closed her upper lip and gave up the idea of ​​speaking.

    Bai Yueli was not asleep, her eyes were staring at the darkness.

    Since the car accident, such nightmares have haunted her from time to time. At first it wasn't like it is now, when I always dreamed of my mother's smile, then somehow the dream gradually became distorted.

    She cried many times in her dreams, perhaps it was because of her extreme despair and guilt at night that she made herself stronger than anyone else during the day.

    In fact, she hasn't had a similar dream for a while, and she sleeps quite well these days, and won't always wake up intermittently.

    Perhaps it was to remind her that such peace should not belong to her.

    ·When

    the sky was dim, Li Mingjing woke up.

    Seeing that Bai Yueli's eyes were slightly closed and her breathing was shallow, she got off the bed lightly, for fear of disturbing her.

    Bai Yueli didn't sleep for long, she fell into a shallow sleep around four o'clock, and Li Mingjing woke up intermittently not long after she left.

    Looking at the time, it's less than six o'clock.

    She didn't plan to sleep anymore, and immediately bought double tickets for the return journey.

    It's the first time for Ji Ci to come to the island, and An Hui is not quite used to it yet, a person who is lively and active by nature is always cautious because of the unfamiliar environment. Bai Yueli originally wanted to take them to play on the island, but the time was too short.

    Today was already Sunday, and they were going back to Beicheng in the afternoon, and they were bound to set off before noon.

    Before leaving, Vasha was reluctant to part with her. She finally hoped that Sister Yue would come back, but she only stayed for one night before leaving...

    Bai Yueli patted her head.

    Vasha is the daughter of her mother's college classmate. On the day she was born, she also went to the hospital with her mother.