Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Ji Ci didn't tell Bai Yueli that he was going to University A.

    On the day of departure, she was still navigating how to get to University A, but she didn't expect that the bus happened to pass by here.

    University A is the highest institution of higher learning in this country, and even through a window, it is difficult to hide its book fragrance. There is a stream of people passing by the magnificent school gate, and they carry bags and are in high spirits.

    Ji Ci lay at the window, counting the flow of people, looking forward to a chance encounter.

    She talked with her senior sister on the phone yesterday and learned that tomorrow would be their last day of military training, and that evening would be a welcome party.

    Senior sister is working on something recently, she is very busy, and she always responds to her messages laggingly, and she didn't tell her what she was busy with.

    However, Ji Ci also concealed from her that he came to A University, and the two of them can be said to have their own thoughts.

    Immediately you can give the senior sister a surprise! !

    Ji Ji and her grandma planned to stay in a hotel, but the second grandma insisted on letting them stay at her place, because there were enough rooms.

    These relatives of the original owner all have some foundations.

    The two old people went shopping, reminiscing about old times and shopping, so Ji Ci sneaked out for a walk alone, took a taxi and went straight to University A.

    Universities are generally free and open to enter, but they restrict the use of some of their facilities and resources by outsiders, and it doesn't matter to visit and play.

    For example, now, because of the freshman military training, the entrance to the playground is strictly controlled, and Ji Ci has no way to enter.

    She could only find a place outside the playground, and it happened that there was a stone bench nearby and a big camphor tree next to it, and the breeze was blowing just to enjoy the shade.

    It was almost time for dinner, Ji Ci had already learned about her class from her senior, and was just waiting for the queue from her department to come out.

    She glanced at Bai Yueli from the crowd.

    Unknowingly, she has mastered an ability to accurately measure Bai Yueli's height and be familiar with her posture and body. Besides her appearance, even if they all wear the same clothes, it is difficult to conceal her outstanding temperament.

    Ji Ci deliberately hid behind the tree, watched the senior sister pass by her, pursed his lips, followed carefully, and stretched his arms to cover the senior sister's eyes.

    "Ahem, guess who I am?" She deliberately raised her voice a little higher.

    Bai Yueli pondered, and after a while, her thin lips parted slightly, "Ji Ci?"

    Ji Ci wanted to let go of his hand, but then he thought that he had come all the way from Beicheng to be guessed so easily, so he didn't have a good time , then flatly denied: " No."

    "Stop making trouble, you are Ji Ci." Bai Yueli said softly, even with a hint of deception.

    The senior was absolutely certain that it was her, and Ji Ci really had nothing to do with it, and she was unwilling to do so with a sense of excitement that the senior knew her so well.