Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    After school, Ji Ci happily started to pack his schoolbag. Pei Ling asked her if she would go to the video store today, and she learned from the other party that this so-called video store is a place dedicated to looking at color films, so she declined without thinking.

    Before Pei Ling left, she muttered: "I hope she gets well soon, otherwise I will be the only one going." The

    voice was desolate and pitiful.

    Even the back is depressed and lonely.

    Ji Ci smiled helplessly, hey, I'm sorry.

    If possible, she would like to make progress slowly with Pei Ling. She hopes to instill all the knowledge in her mind into her, so that she can be regarded as worthy of the original owner, the only friend.

    "Stay here, Ji Ci." A

    clear male voice came from the front, in a commanding tone.

    She raised her head in a daze, and the boy moved from far to near, pursing his lips, exuding awe.

    Ji Ci recognized it,

    it was the little milk dog hero, Ji Feng.

    The male protagonist is actually the image of a sunny knight, and he is very popular among their freshmen, and is very popular with sisters.

    However, his Asahi was an exception for only one person.

    Coincidentally, it was the original owner.

    Ji Feng and Ji Ci share the same surname, and they are indeed somewhat related, but they are distant relatives. If we really want to go back, I don't know what to call each other. Even if relatives reach this level, getting married is not a big deal.

    In fact, they used to play well when they were young,

    but as the original owner became more and more withdrawn, especially when her "special hobbies" were learned by the hero, the hero gradually alienated her.

    Seeing him like this, Ji Ci probably knew what he was talking about.

    But she was very curious, did the hero ask her, "Did he secretly follow the senior sister again?" Or do you want to fight her while no one is looking for her?

    I hope it's not the second kind,

    The original owner's physique really fell down at the first touch.

    Ji Ci was prepared for the worst, but he really didn't expect the male lead to say: "It's your turn to do the blackboard report this week, do you want to leave now?"

    Ji Ci didn't believe it.

    Without further ado, she went to the podium to look at the bulletin board, where the sanitation arrangements for the public area every semester and the cleaning tasks were clearly distributed.

    Sure enough, it was written on the list that the March 18 issue was Qi Zhengzheng.

    She looked up at the male lead, who floated past her, took out a box from the storage bar, opened it, and there were various paint tools inside.

    "Qi Zhengzheng transferred another school last week. Is there any problem with you being the top?"

    "Why should I be the top? The person behind him is not me." Ji Ci snapped back unceremoniously.

    "I'm the class monitor," Ji Feng coldly emphasized, "don't you even have the right to change the order? If you're not convinced, go to Teacher Chen and see who she's after."