Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Ji Ci clutched his heart.

    Although Bai Yueli's background was mentioned in the book, it was only a written version of the narrative, so it depends on the reader and the author's writing skills. However, for people in this world, people who have been with Bai Yueli in real life, just listening to Jiang Yi's narration, she felt a lump on her chest and her breathing was not smooth.

    This feeling is like meeting your acquaintances or good friends or girlfriends on a crowdfunding platform for medical treatment. There is a major change in the family and you have to expose your family information on the public platform. The feeling of depression in that moment has accumulated to the extreme.

    "So, it's not easy for Big White Rabbit." Jiang Yi said, "Don't look at her as cheerful and strong, but she's actually a boring gourd who doesn't show her heart to anyone."

    "You deliberately turned a blind eye to her in our class that day Yes, yes, she defended you, but you don’t really think she’s big-hearted and doesn’t think about anything, do you?”

    “She doesn’t care about you, it’s just because she has fallen too many times, so there’s no need to make a fuss about this level of injury .” Xuanyang."

    Jiang Yi took a look at Ji Ci, and didn't intend to say it at first.

    That's because she knew that the big white rabbit took this person seriously and did something stupid that hurt others without knowing it, so she couldn't stand it anymore. Of course, the big white rabbit who hurts and doesn't hurt will definitely not tell her, nor will she show it, it's her imagination.

    "Well, I know." Ji Ci nodded ashamedly, and said very sincerely: "I came here specially this time to apologize to my senior

    ." "What? You came here to apologize? You didn't do it for the birthday party!"

    Shit! Caused her to beep and beep so much, and confessed all the family background of the big white rabbit.

    "Uh..." Ji Ci scratched his head in embarrassment: "I said it, but you don't seem to take it seriously."

    Jiang Yi was annoyed for a while, and waved her hand helplessly, "Forget it never mind."

    Already ready to leave, Ji Ci suddenly turned around and asked, "By the way, senior sister Jiang Yi, you just said that senior sister went back. Did you go back to her home on the island?"

    "Huh?" Jiang Yi's focus It's not about the question itself at all: "Have you even been to the island with her?"

    "..." Ji Ci could only nod: "Yes."

    Jiang Yi pinched her chin and looked carefully at the woman in front of her. girl. Looking left and right, I didn't see anything special about her.

    "Otherwise," Jiang Yi said after a long time, "Aunt Gu was buried on the island, of course she will go back there."

    "Oh." Ji Ci's eyes dimmed.

    Then it seems that she has no way to find the senior sister, so she can only wait for her to come back.

    ·

    There were fine beads of sweat on the girl's forehead.

    She passed through a chaotic darkness, and the slightest light guided her in the direction of her progress, until her field of vision was wide open, and several doors appeared in front of her.

    There was nothing around, except for her, only the sound of the wind whistling in her ears, the sound of car horns suddenly sounded from time to time, a bean-sized raindrop fell on her head, and the wind was surging, as if it would fall at any time The look of the rain.