Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    The playground is relatively close to the school doctor's office, since she collapsed nearby, Bai Yueli would naturally be able to help her.

    Jiang Yi complained again and again: "This guy, looking weak and weak, how can he be so heavy!"

    It took some time for the not too far away, and there

    were very few people in the school doctor's office. Jiang Yi went to communicate with the school doctor who came to ask Bai Yueli supported Ji Ci, and gently put her on the bed.

    She looked at the girl's peaceful sleeping face and frowned slightly.

    The girl has a faint ice lemon fragrance, which is refreshing and refreshing.

    This taste is somewhat familiar,

    she seems to have... tasted it.

    But it is not particularly rare when you look closely. For example, the imported lemon water that Aunt Jiang bought has a similar taste, and the spices used by my aunt are sometimes mixed, not to mention people with similar pheromones.

    Even, the girl who disappeared that night,

    the sweet liquid gushing out of the gland sac...

    Recalling her actions after she lost her mind that night, Bai Yueli was very annoyed.

    If Fan Kexin really did something wrong, and she doesn't bother to argue with others no matter how the other party targets her, but she is not the only one who has been marked, and the strange girl bitten by her is inexplicably disturbed by omega pheromones on the road, then What did people do wrong? Why should she be implicated because she provoked others.

    After learning about the situation from Jiang Yi, the school doctor listened to Ji Ci's heart rate and took his body temperature. He said, "It's not a big problem. This little girl has a high fever and lacks rest. In addition, she is in a special period and her immunity is weak."     " Huh?" Jiang Yi is a beta, and she really subverted the alpha image she learned from the physiology book: "What does it have to do with the special period? Shouldn't the alpha at this time..." be physically strong and show the animal side, Or do you need to take inhibitors all the time.

    The school doctor laughed twice: "Well, some frail alphas spend the special period similar to omega, little does not mean no, this is a normal phenomenon. So when you meet this kind of classmate, take care of her as much as you can on weekdays. "

    Bai Yueli nodded thoughtfully, the

    school doctor's judgment of the girl as "frail" caused small waves in her calm lake. Her thoughts jumped to that night, the scene of the girl tripping and falling to the ground after seeking medical treatment.

    Thinking about it carefully, even the voice is a bit like this school girl.

    And she had a fever,

    was it because of the rain that night?

    All the clues unfolded one by one, Bai Yueli's mind went from 30% doubt to 60% to 70% preliminary judgment, but whether it was this person or not, there was still a lack of substantive evidence.

    The school doctor explained the last few words, and said that the little girl would get up by herself after sleeping for an hour or two, and they could leave first if they had anything to do.

    Jiang Yi wanted to leave, but she saw Bai Yueli still standing in front of the bed. She was kind and gentle, not the kind of aggressive appearance, and she was gentle and graceful when she quietly watched something.