Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    After the welcome party was over, Ji Ci's vacation quota was not enough, and he asked the teacher for half a day's leave. After arriving in Beicheng by car in the morning, he had to rush back to school.

    University A gave the freshmen a day off, Bai Yueli said Anything has to come to send them to the car.

    Ji Ci was somewhat resistant at first, she wanted to tell her senior to take a good rest, but she couldn't resist, in fact, she and Bai Yueli had somewhat similar temperaments, they were both stubborn. She didn't feel that way when she was reading the novel, but after getting along with her day and night, she gradually refreshed her impression.

    Senior sister's stubbornness is not like her stubbornness.

    When she looks up, she is stuffy and stubborn, uncompromising, and insists on confronting her. The senior sister's axis is a look, which obviously looks the same as her usual gentle look, but it just makes you unable to resist following her wishes.

    Just as Ji Ci glanced at such a senior sister, he stopped insisting.

    There are some street stalls outside the station. Among them is a girl who looks like a college student. She weaves all kinds of hand accessories on the booth, which are extremely exquisite. Two couples in front of her looked at it and left. The girl didn’t sell a single order. She was a little disappointed, but Ji Ci happened to come across this scene, and out of sympathy, she stopped at this small stall.

    There was a smile in Bai Yueli's eyes, and she obeyed and bent down slightly, "Do you like this?"

    "It's okay." Ji Ci played with the jewelry, but couldn't put it on.

    "Pull that rope," the girl pointed her out.

    Ji Ci finally put it on, shook his hand, the bell on the bracelet jingled, his dark eyes gleamed brightly in the sun, "Does it look good?"

    "It looks good," Bai Yueli said from the bottom of her heart.

    Ji Ci was full of enthusiasm, as if adding them to the "shopping cart". The girl saw that a business was about to come to her door, and she was so busy that she wanted to take another order: "Ladies and sisters, do you want to try this one? It’s for a couple, just one for each person.” The

    girl picked up two red silk ropes, on which half a jade pendant was hung, and the two together just formed a heart shape.

    As soon as these words came out, it seemed that the Dafa of silence had been activated. The two looked at each other, and the atmosphere was delicate.

    "We are not..." Ji Ci scanned the QR code to pay, muttered, and hurriedly led her senior sister away.

    She felt guilty, and was afraid that if she stayed there for a second longer, she would reveal her secrets that were gradually becoming unspoken. If the seniors found out, would they still be like this? Would she treat those suitors the same way? Treat her that way?

    This is something I dare not think deeply about.

    "Ji Ci, if you go faster, grandma and the others won't be able to keep up." Bai Yueli's wrist was hurting from being clenched, her brows were slightly furrowed in pain, her voice was still gentle, reminding her carefully.

    "Oh, I..." Ji Ci finally came back to his senses, and hurriedly let go, "I'm sorry."

    Bai Yueli nodded, her brows and eyes slightly curved, taking advantage of Ji Ci's lack of attention, she looked at her slightly, as if she was paying attention to her just now. Add your own analysis to that move.