Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Unknowingly, the original owner's birthday was approaching. It was the day before New Year's Day. Coincidentally, Ji Ci's hometown celebrated the lunar calendar.

    This is her first birthday since she came to this world, what she thinks is to simplify everything, and keep a low profile if she can.

    Pei Ling was the only friend of the original owner, so of course she knew the information, Ji Ci graciously invited her to have dinner at home, and she readily accepted.

    There is another person who is closer to her, and that is Bai Yueli.

    Ji Ci simply asked her on the phone if she would come back, and the answer she gave was not sure.

    Ji Ci was a little disappointed, but he also expressed his understanding. There are too many things to be busy at a top university like University A at the end of the year, so there is no need to rush this trip.

    December 28th is Ji Ci's own birthday.

    She was not as lucky as the original owner, she sat in the classroom at night and studied by herself.

    Tonight, there was a heavy snowfall in Beicheng, around six o'clock, causing many people to watch in the corridors. Only after one class, the vast snow covered the entire campus.

    For the safety of day students, the school temporarily decided to end get out of class early.

    Ji Ci came out mixed with the flow of people. For some reason, he really wanted to eat cake today. It was the size of a large teacup, which was just enough to satisfy him. Maybe it was because today was his birthday.

    There was a cake shop next to Beiyi University, and she picked and picked in it. When she went out, it was snowing again, and the flow of people at the school gate had become sparse.

    Under the dim street lamp in the distance, there seemed to be a familiar person standing. Snow flakes slanted down from her head, and there were spots on her clothes and scarves.

    Ji Ci was so inconceivable that he murmured two words.

    The young girl also saw her, walking towards her slowly and gracefully with a dim light.

    The exquisite bag in Ji Ci's hand suddenly seemed to have nowhere to rest, just like himself.

    As soon as the person approached, the familiar fragrance of flowers flooded into her airway, and the senior sister's smile was reflected in her eyes. I saw the senior sister took off her scarf, stood on tiptoe and leaned against her, her soft hair stuck to her. She could faintly smell a faint fragrance in her chest, and the warm air flowed against Ji Ci's neck, making her tremble uncontrollably.

    A warm ball wrapped around her neck, and the senior sister tied the scarf intimately for her.

    "You wear so little, aren't you cold?" Bai Yueli frowned slightly at this moment, and her tone was a little more serious than before.

    She is indeed wearing too little today, mainly because the weather changes at night, and she didn't realize that it is not cold at all during the day.

    Even if she was reprimanded by the senior sister's slightly serious tone, it was hard to hide Ji Ci's excitement now. She shook her head and grinned, "Senior sister, why are you back? Didn't you say you were too busy?" Are you sure, and you won't tell me when you come back." If I

    had known this, I wouldn't...

    silently say sorry to Pei Ling in my heart.

    Bai Yueli looked at the vast snowy landscape with a smile on her face, and after a long time, she looked at Ji Ci with an exceptionally soft gaze, and smiled softly: "I seem to have heard you say that December 28th is very important to you. "