Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "Is this height acceptable?"

    Bai Yueli said after shaking the joystick, looking up at Bai Yun.

    The woman on the hospital bed had a haggard face and her lips were sickly white. Even so, it was difficult to hide the brilliance of her delicate facial features. She was already in her thirties but the time had not left too many marks on her face, and the delicate skin was as creamy under the cold white light.

    Bai Yun nodded, she raised her hand, with the pinhole stuck in the back of her hand, and softly patted the chair next to her: "Yueli, stop busy, come and sit for a while."

    Bai Yueli responded and said yes.

    As soon as she entered the ward, she opened the window and received hot water, and when she saw that Bai Yun had difficulty getting up, she adjusted the angle of the bed for her. Now she finally sat down, and finally picked up the insulated box that she had neglected for a long time.

    "Auntie, I don't know if these dishes suit your taste. I made them myself. Maybe the craftsmanship is not that good, but I think it's better to eat light and healthier than outside food."

    "You have a heart." Bai Yun was relieved nodded and said.

    Bai Yueli wiped her smile evenly, which was regarded as a polite response.

    Although the aunt and nephew live under the same roof, there are not many opportunities to meet each other.

    Bai Yueli has to go to school, and Bai Yun is busy working in the company every day, not to mention that for each of them, they are extra relatives out of thin air, and they are far less affectionate than watching them grow up.

    Bai Yun took a sip of the porridge, looking very worried.

    "What's the matter, auntie?" Bai Yueli said, "Isn't it delicious?"

    "No." Bai Yun simply put the thermos back on the bedside table, and then looked at Bai Yueli with a kind and gentle gaze: "Yueli, you five Yue is an adult, right?"

    Bai Yueli nodded in agreement.

    "You have the right to know about some things, and you have the right to participate in them." Bai Yun looked at her, his deep eye sockets made the listener unable to help but focus.

    "Boss Bai appointed you as the successor of the Bai family back then, and I will take charge of the company on your behalf before you become an adult. The Bai family has a solid foundation and has been thriving in recent years. However, the Bai family is only a traditional offline business model. Now it is no longer It is in line with the current development trend."

    "Yueli, do you understand?"

    Bai Yueli nodded.

    "There are only two roads before us. First, stick to the original business model, but this will only be gradually eliminated by the market." Bai Yun looked at Bai Yueli, and said: "The second is Let the Bai family transform, but this will inevitably touch the interests of some people, I have too few shares in my hand, and I don't have the strength to compete with these people."

    After speaking, Bai Yun pondered Bai Yueli's demeanor, and said deeply Looking at her: "Yueli, what do you think we should do?"

    "Then," Bai Yueli pondered for a moment, "What does aunt mean?"

    Bai Yun took a deep breath, and said decisively and sharply with her thin lips: "It's better to be eliminated than to be eliminated." Why do n't you take the initiative to change."