Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Ji Ci spoke with righteous indignation, because she was emotionally excited and unconsciously released some pheromones, and a steady stream of oppressive feelings came over her. No matter how unfriendly her tone was, those people had no intention of causing trouble.

    Even so, the leader reluctantly glanced inside the door, did not turn on the light, it was pitch black, he saw nothing, he could only judge through the faint breath that there were no other alphas inside.

    "Then do you know where An Yiming moved to?" the leader asked.

    Ji Ci said in a cold voice: "I don't know."

    At this time, the younger brother whispered to the leader, and the leader thought for a while, then waved his hand: "Retreat." The

    group disappeared in the stairwell in an instant, and Ji Ci blinked. She watched them leave without blinking, until the sound of their footsteps disappeared completely, and then she let go of her tense body, and breathed a sigh of relief like a lingering fear in her heart.

    After closing the door gently, she held her breath and said in a very normal tone, "It's okay."

    "Sister, you are so amazing, you scared them all away." An Hui was in Bai Yueli's arms, unable to see anything in the dark. I don't see her, but it doesn't prevent her from adoring and envious eyes now.

    After she finished speaking, she still wanted to ask other people's opinions, so she looked at Bai Yueli leisurely with her head: "Sister Bai, what do you think?" The

    child's mind was as simple as that.

    I didn't get to know Ji Ci well before, but once they did something to impress them in their young hearts, they would take her to buy Lego and go to an amusement park at a young age, and they would be a personal hero like Ji Ci at an older age. doctrine, they will fully approve of this person.

    Bai Yueli stroked Anhui's hair, stared at Ji Ci's silhouette in the dark, and gave a soft "um".

    In fact, the behavior just now is a bit of a gambler's behavior, betting whether they will come in and watch.

    But there was no better way.

    Those people kept kicking the door, they didn't just hide in the room and sit back and relax, such a door can withstand their feet. Instead of waiting for them to come in and die, it's better to take a desperate gamble.

    "I'm used to it." Ji Ci said nonchalantly.

    The excitement in her body hadn't completely subsided, her voice trembled slightly, but maybe only she could feel it.

    In the past, debt collectors often came to their home. Although she was protected by her grandma before, it gave her a lot of experience in such an environment.

    She summed up her previous experience with these three words, the speaker has no intention but the listener has the intention.

    Bai Yueli stared at her outline, thoughtful.

    She knew Ji Ci's family background somewhat.

    In her cognition, Ji Ci should be a flower in a greenhouse, don't need to think too much about right and wrong, there have been no ups and downs in her life in the past ten years, that's why she has that "leisure and elegant", and pursue some pursuits in a different way her business.

    After several contacts, her smile gave her this feeling even more, it was a kind of innocence that has not been exaggerated by twists and turns.

    Get used to it,