Chapter 46

Chapter 46

   Vasha pinched the corner of her clothes and secretly glanced at her sister Yue.

    Bai Yueli always has a smile on her face, and treats all the children here with extreme tenderness, especially for Vasha.

    But she treats Vasha differently from others, with more real emotions, whether angry or bored, Vasha is used to all her appearances.

    So, she is very sure and sure now.

    Sister Yue is angry.

    Bai Yueli in this state still made her quite afraid, how could she dare to laugh and laugh like before.

    However, the wrong thing he did is irreversible. Three minutes have passed, and there seems to be no intention of calling again.

    Vasha turned her little head around quickly, with two big eyes puffed out, and asked cautiously, "Sister Yue, why don't you call back, in case there is something urgent."

    "No need." Bai Yue Li lowered her eyes, and signaled softly: "Okay, I don't blame you, let's eat."

    Vasha's eyes flashed, as if she had unlocked the seal, her fingers moved happily, realizing that she was too excited , she carefully met Bai Yueli's gaze, obediently sat on a chair and ate noodles.

    Bai Yueli was absent-minded, and reluctantly managed the lunch.

    In the afternoon, drive to the cemetery.

    Vasha insisted on arguing together, but she couldn't resist.

    In the past, my mother also loved Vasha very much. She liked to be quiet, and Vasha was very noisy, but she was always more tolerant of her.

    The cemetery is at the other end of the island. The island is not big, so even though it is so far apart, it is only a two-hour bus ride.

    Almost all the buses on this bus are going on unpopular routes in the suburbs. There are many travelers who come to the island, but they don’t choose such a place. Therefore, they seldom get on and off the bus along the way. There are about five or six people who sit to the end at one stop.

    Today's weather is very good, it rained a little last night, today the sun is bright, but the sun is not so harsh, especially since the cemetery is located in a secluded place, and the people who came to visit the tomb have all kinds of thoughts. Will not feel hot anymore.

    Bai Yueli took Vasha's little hand, and stepped over the bluestone steps step by step, with tombstones on both sides.

    With Vasha, naturally the atmosphere wouldn't be chilled out, and she couldn't help thinking about something when she calmed down.

    The first question she asked touched Bai Yueli's heart.

    "Sister Yue, why didn't you bring Ji Ci back this time?"

    Vasha was very strange, and although she was young, she also felt that the sister named Ji Ci was different from her sister Yue.

    From the smile on her face when she heard the name on the phone, to the maintenance of her words and eyes in the beautiful house, and finally the phone call in the morning. There have been one or two similar experiences like this before where I missed messages or phone calls because I was playing games.

    Maybe it's because she has some bottoms in her heart, knowing that Sister Yue won't really treat her, so she is confident, but unexpectedly...the car overturned.

    Bai Yueli was stunned for a moment, her thoughts drifted to the day when Ji Ci had to calm down, "I have some conflicts with her, she may not be so willing to see me."