Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    the next day.

    Ji Ci got up early, she thought she was up early enough, until the living room on the first floor, seeing that Bai Yueli was fully dressed and ready to go out, Ji Ci's drowsiness was gone.

    This is the outstanding contemporary heroine of Country Z.

    "I thought I'd call you again at seven o'clock, but I didn't expect Xiao Ci to wake up." Bai Yueli looked at her and smiled, and said.

    Ji Ci: "..."

    It was such a gentle smile, but Ji Ci could clearly hear the meaning of sarcasm, and cried out in his heart.

    "Senior, I'll be fine soon." Ji Ci dismissed these words and hurriedly brushed his teeth and washed his face.

    I think back when I was studying in No. 4 Middle School in the real world, there were eight girls in the dormitory, three or four people formed a small circle, she was always waiting tirelessly for others, and suddenly one day someone else waited for her, and the other party was still gentle and graceful Campus goddess, how can this be endured.

    Ji Ci took good care of her personal hygiene in fear and fear, and gently took her bag to the door, her senior sister was waiting for her outside.

    Looking at the black car parked outside, Ji Ci fell into deep thought.

    Bai Yueli, on the other hand, was extremely calm, opened the door for her, and let her take a seat first, with the same kindness as before.

    With a family as big as the Bai family, it's not uncommon to arrange a special car to take them to and from school, but it's obviously not in line with Bai Yueli's previous style and habits.

    Ji Ci glanced at Bai Yueli's exquisite side face, she was extremely calm, just like how she called an online car-hailing car several times before to take her home.

    With just one glance, Ji Ci timidly looked out the window, the street scene galloped by, and some unknown thought seemed to pass through her heart.

    ·

    Tomorrow will usher in the second monthly exam of this semester, and the learning atmosphere in the classroom is very strong.

    It's about the competition for the number of places in the summer camp. Everyone is very concerned about this English test, and they are very energetic in their morning reading.

    Ji Feng still didn't come to school, Ji Ci really didn't understand him, his ligament was strained, did he need to take so many days off, and he didn't know who he was hiding from.

    In fact, he can use this opportunity to show off in front of Bai Yueli. Even if a soft-hearted person like Bai Yueli has no feelings for him anymore, he will definitely not treat him as if he is just doing his duty as a senior. He sat idly by.

    It seems that the hero's face is quite thin, not like a dog skin plaster like in the novel, at best he is an innocent boy who can't find a way to pursue the goddess he admires.

    Ji Ci is actually very stubborn, she won't take anything tough, if the other party shows her vulnerable side in front of her, it will arouse her compassion.

    Just like the monsoon now.

    But let's deal with tomorrow's exam for now, and wait for Ji Feng to come back to talk about other things.

    ·

    Jiang Yi looked at the black car parked in front of her, and could stuff an egg into her mouth.