Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The sky was gloomy on the day of the art exhibition, sometimes dark clouds covered the sun, and sometimes a ray of sunshine sprinkled it, like waking up from the fog in the early morning.

    Ji Ci specially brought his mobile phone today, for the convenience of contacting Bai Yueli.

    She doesn't have much chance to meet with Bai Yueli now, let's find her, the other party is currently preparing for the exam, don't look for her, there is no chance to say some things face to face.

    What she wanted to say to her was about the original owner.

    She must be vaccinated in advance to avoid a situation like Fan Kexin in the future. She is not worried that Bai Yueli will hate her, but is afraid that "Ji Ci" will make some unreasonable demands and the senior sister has not realized that this body has changed. Live the soul without resisting.

    To describe it like this is a bit of a suspicion of giving yourself money, but it is always good to be on the safe side. After all, her relationship with her senior sister is on the same level now. She feels that she is closer than the average person, but she is not to the point where she recognizes each other in every way.     After school, Ji Ci couldn't wait to leave the school gate to wait for her at a nearby milk tea shop. During the eighth self-study class, Ji Ci sneakily sent a message, and the other party responded in seconds. She asked the senior sister in surprise if she didn't want to have class now, because it was physical education class over there, so she was on the rooftop.     Only then did Ji Ci come to his senses.     This utopian world has not canceled physical education classes even at the most urgent stage of the college entrance examination. It's someone else's business.     It was mentioned more than once in the novel that Bai Yueli likes to stay on the rooftop, it broadens her mind and makes her miss her mother in the wind.     The first time they met was also on the school rooftop.     When the head teacher of Class 5 was in a good mood, he would let them go back early in the self-study class. Today, their class was ten minutes earlier, so Ji Ci came to the milk tea shop near the school gate early to wait.     Ten minutes passed, twenty minutes passed, thirty minutes passed, and I watched wave after wave of people coming out of the school gate, until finally there were a few people in twos and twos.

    Ji Ci still did not wait for Bai Yueli.

    What's going on? Now I can't get through the phone or message, and I can call back in seconds during class.

    Ji Ci put down his phone and couldn't help but look out of the window again. At this time, a boy who was using the air conditioner in the milk tea suddenly stood up and shouted: "Someone jumped off the teaching building, go and see it!"

    Ji Ci: "???"

    She was in a daze for a while, and the two men had already disappeared with scud.

    Ji Ci glanced at the phone, belatedly coping with the smell.

    Sister? ? ! !

    She happened to be on the rooftop! !

    Ji Ci hurried back to the school. There were no people outside the campus, but there were still students living in the campus. From a distance, the teaching building was surrounded by dense figures.

    Ji Ci squeezed his way into the crowd with difficulty, but was blocked by a cordon. I saw a pool of blood dripping on the stairs outside the central stairwell, and the medical staff were wrapped in a ball to carry out emergency rescue.

    Ji Ci had a big stone hanging in his heart, regardless of whether the people next to him knew each other or not, he asked excitedly: "Who jumped off the building? Do you know?"