Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Without further ado, Ji Ci went with Bai Yueli, and the taxi shuttled through the roads of the city, from the east to the west of the city.

    Bai Yueli looked out of the window most of the time, rubbing the corners of her clothes with her slender hands, Ji Ci looked at her from time to time, her face was expressionless, but Ji Ci felt that she must be very upset now, but he was just good at covering it up.

    She wanted to ask, no, she should be concerned.

    But most likely she couldn't figure out why to ask, if she really asked, she could imagine that Bai Yueli would have a slight smile on her lips, and said softly that I'm fine.

    According to the original plot, there is nothing to push.

    She has no memory at all, and the author may not always record a person's 24-hour life. Ji Ci can only infer from this, it should not be an important matter, if it is an important plot point, it is impossible not to write it out.

    The taxi circled more than half of the northern city, and finally stopped in the old city.

    This place should be a village in the city now, some places are full of tall buildings, and some places are dilapidated.

    Bai Yueli just took Ji Ci's hand and walked towards the dilapidated side. She doesn't seem to be very familiar with this area, so she can only use her mobile phone to find the way frequently.

    Walking around to the innermost alley, Bai Yueli took a look at the dirty four-story bungalow in front of him, and then led Ji Ci to push open the rusty iron gate.

    The stairs were narrow and steep, and the handrails were not humanized at all. The two climbed carefully to the third floor, one behind the other.

    Ji Ci finally couldn't help but looked at Bai Yueli in surprise, the other party looked at her, but she still didn't ask anything.

    If Bai Yueli wanted to talk to her, he would naturally take the initiative to confess to her. If he didn't say that he had asked, it would be a waste of time. The initiative should be in Bai Yueli's hands and she also respected it.

    This building is not big, there are only two households on each floor.

    Bai Yueli knocked on the door on the left, but there was no response, she knocked again tirelessly. It took a long time before a childish voice came from inside: "Who?"

    Bai Yueli's tone was softer than before, "It's me, Bai Yueli."

    She didn't move any time soon after she finished speaking.

    At this time the phone rang, and it was the landline number again, Bai Yueli swipe to answer it.

    "Sister, are you at my door now?"

    Bai Yueli took a deep look at the door and said softly, "Yes, can you open the door for my sister?" The

    phone has not been hung up, the sound insulation of this building is not very good , the footsteps could be faintly heard getting closer until they disappeared by the door.

    Finally, the door opened.

    A strange smell came out, and the little girl poked her head out from the crack of the door, her two dark eyes sized up the people outside.

    "Sister." Seeing that the guard on Bai Yueli's face had relaxed a lot, the little girl turned her gaze to Ji Ci and rekindled her vigilance: "Ah! Who is she?"