Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Not from this world?

    As soon as this idea popped up, Bai Yueli was startled.

    After breaking away from her cognitive system for so many years, she has never believed in these strange things.

    Maybe it's just some coincidence.

    But it seems unbelievable to push all this to coincidence.

    If it is as she thought, Ji Ci is not from this world. So, where did she belong? What is the relationship between Professor Ji Liangying and her?

    Does this have anything to do with what she said about "not hurting yourself" and "treating her as a dual personality"?

    But she doesn't seem to want to communicate too much with her. If she asked her about it, she could imagine her hesitation and evasion.

    Bai Yueli can only judge that

    the current Ji Ci definitely has no malice towards her.

    But this person has too many secrets, so she doesn't know how to face it now, what Ji Ci said, "If one day my personality and behavior change, and I want to do something that hurts you, please don't believe it." , These words shrouded her in a layer of fear.

    It's not that she is afraid of how she will hurt herself, but that she is overwhelmed with a sense of powerlessness against the impact of being separated from her cognition and self-concept.

    This night, Bai Yueli couldn't sleep well.

    The encyclopedia popularized the knowledge of dual personality schizophrenia and so on to her, but there was no term to explain that people with such a disorder would have the ability to know the future. The only similar symptoms may be that the patient is more or less hysterical and becomes babbling, which includes predicting the future.

    Obviously, Ji Ci is definitely not hysteria.

    The real world has been developing according to the trends in her pen.

    ·The

    next morning.

    Ji Ci woke up from sleep in a daze, and just tried to sit up, a beam of sunlight from outside the window pierced her with a dull pain near her temples, her head was bursting with pain, and she managed to keep herself from slipping by relying on the back of the sofa .

    "Are you awake?" The familiar and elegant voice lingered in front of you.

    Ji Ci slammed, quickly held back the pain and turned his head, struggling to focus on the girl sitting on the soft seat directly opposite her.

    Seeing her caring face, the senior sister picked up the handle of the ceramic cup on the coffee table and slowly handed it to her, "Drink this."

    "Sweeping wine tea." She added.

    Ji Ci's brows were twisted, one was the pain, and the other was that he didn't understand the situation, so he took it in a daze and asked, "Senior sister, why am I here?"

    Bai Yueli smiled lowly, "You even forgot Alright."

    Ji Ci nodded at a loss,

    feeling guilty at the moment, probably saw her as soon as she opened her eyes early in the morning, and at this moment, the senior sister in her eyes was covered with a hazy filter, so it looks good.

    Her nature is hard to change, she is very shy now.

    "Yesterday, your birthday, we went to the Red Sun for dinner, do you still remember that later, you and Jiang Yi drank too much, and you said you would come back, so we came back."