Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    After returning from the pedestrian street that day, Ji Ci never met her senior sister again.

    Ji Feng wandered around with them for a while, and when he arrived in the building, he said he was going to the bathroom, but then they disappeared.

    He sent a message to Ji Ci saying that his friend was still sorry in the end, and that his girlfriend came to him specially, so he would not be with them, and repeatedly asked her to say goodbye to the senior sister on his behalf, so as not to mess with him too much It's rude.

    Ji Ci simply replied with three words, I know.

    First, he didn't stay, and second, he didn't ask any questions.

    Originally, Ji Feng said that he would come here with her and her senior sister on the way. The two girls were shopping next to a boy, and it was not like the last time that they just ate, watched movies, bought clothes and tried cosmetics. It was somewhat embarrassing to follow a boy. Diaphragm response.

    Most of the time, Ji Ci has some plots of bad guys and good people, and it is typical to eat soft but not hard.

    If you are stubborn, she is more stubborn than you. If you show softness and then show a pitiful look, she will naturally soften in her heart.

    In junior high school, both boys and girls were naive in the second grade. The girls in the class formed small groups one after another. Ji Ci's third deskmate was a social butterfly. Communication meant talking a lot and making mistakes.

    Her deskmate offended a person who had the right to speak in the class. That person called on all the girls in the class not to play with her at the same table. Others feared that person's power and isolated her tablemate openly and secretly. During that time, only Ji Ci talked to her, went to the cafeteria together, and walked from the dormitory to the teaching building together.     Ji Ci has also received warnings from other girls. She is actually not a character who likes to provoke disputes. It is precisely because she is at the same table with that girl that she knows her grievances, discomforts, and the trade-offs of pros and cons better than anyone else, but Still did so resolutely.     To put it bluntly, it is probably the psychology of caring for the disadvantaged.     The same was true for the monsoon that day.     Say she likes the monsoon very much.     not necessarily.

    At the beginning, he decided to help Ji Feng create an opportunity for him to get along with Bai Yueli, because he saved her, and her distraught appearance also moved her to feel compassion.

    This time,

    Ji Feng originally said that she would drop by and come to the pedestrian street with them because she resisted, but later she learned that his confession was unsuccessful, apart from an inexplicable sense of comfort and joy, she felt a little more pity for Ji Feng.

    It was such a contradictory mentality of ice and fire that made her reluctantly agree to the proposal of going to the pedestrian street together under Ji Feng's sugar-coated shells.

    Seeing him getting up early in the morning, sitting in the car for more than half an hour, and finally being pigeonholed, Ji Ci understands this feeling very well, because she has been "served" by her before.

    So even though Ji Feng was not so happy to be with them, when she saw this man's lonely back, she couldn't help but feel pity.

    If it's someone like Pei Ling who doesn't know her senior well at all, maybe she will think twice before making this decision. Ji Feng and her senior have a lot of overlap, which falls within the category of "reluctantly".