Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    "Do you know, there was a cheater in the third year of high school."

    "Ah? How dare she! Later, was this person caught?"

    "That's for sure. Who knows if he hasn't been caught. It's also very miserable Yes, in fact, those are just the preliminaries of the competition, those who don’t count towards the extra points, just for this petty gain, she’s done with herself, and now the school has disqualified her from the exam.”

    “Oh, this person Who is it?"

    "It is said that they are in the same class as Senior Bai, and what is their name Fan..."

    The study atmosphere in the first year of high school is far less tense than that in the second and third year of high school, and the most obvious thing is that the corridor at this stage seems to be a social occasion.

    There are countless exchanges and friendships between men and women aaoo.

    As soon as Ji Ci came out of the bathroom, he heard two girls gossiping. As for the gossip, it was all spread this morning, and she had heard it a little bit.

    It's May, and finally ushered in another big plot point.

    The protagonist in the gossip, Fan Kexin, was blacklisted by Xuexin.com because of cheating in the competition. The college entrance examination qualification was not cancelled, but because of this dark history, it made it difficult to choose a school in the future.

    In this world, many colleges and universities will not admit people who have been blacklisted for major violations of discipline or style of work.

    Therefore, she basically has no chance with the excellent schools in country Z, unless she goes abroad for further study.

    Unwilling to be humiliated, Fan Kexin was overwhelmed by resentment, not simply because of the wrong path she took subjectively, blaming the heroine Bai Yueli for all of this.

    The protagonist of the novel is used to take the blame for various supporting characters.

    During a college entrance examination, Fan Kexin made a cheat sheet with Bai Yueli's notes that she had imitated beforehand. Her grades were also very good before, and the exam seat was almost next to Bai Yueli's, so she used this convenience to stuff it into Bai Yueli's mouth. In Yueli's drawer, he was about to die with her.

    Afterwards, there was quite a disturbance, and in the end, Fan Kexin, who had done extremely bad things, somehow figured it out, and sincerely apologized to Bai Yueli.

    Compared with the original owner who never repented until the final chapter, her ending is a little bit better.

    The novel has a novel line, and the world view of her life now revolves around this axis. If it is forcibly changed, Ji Ci doesn't know what the consequences will be.

    If it was in the past, she would definitely sit idly by.

    Now, the balance in her heart shifted to one side unknowingly, she didn't want to see Bai Yueli being hurt at all.

    So, she definitely won't let this happen.

    Ji

    Ci has already moved back to his home this week, and Bai Yun came back specially that day, but Ji Ci guessed that this person came for Ji Liangying.

    Nothing happened to make her live in Bai's house for a long time, so does it mean that the forced marking of the heroine has turned the chapter, or is there any hidden plot in the future...?