Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Before you know it, the day of school is approaching.

    The freshman year started at the end of August, and Bai Yueli, who was promoted to the junior year this school year, went to city A in the middle of the year because she was busy with the things assigned by the college. Ji Ci originally wanted to be with her, but grandma thought she had never left the house and insisted on keeping her, so she had no choice but to compromise.

    She booked a high-speed rail ticket to go to City A. She carried a suitcase and a few small bags that day. There were not many things, but it was difficult to carry large and small bags. Bai Yueli told her that there would be a big welcome at the station. Seniors and sisters, please pay attention, don't go away foolishly alone.

    It was not the first time for her to visit City A, but it was the first time for the high-speed rail, so she was very unfamiliar with the surrounding scenery after getting off the train.

    During the school season, there are indeed many small school welcome sheds stationed at the station. Ji Ci scanned around but did not find the sign of University A. Just when she was hesitating whether to take a look at the blind spot where there are so many people, a sweet voice sounded in her ear. Sweet voice, "Sister."

    She was too familiar with this voice, and as soon as she turned her head, her eyes widened with a smile. If she hadn't taken into account that there was a girl next to her, she would have stepped forward and hugged her. Living.

    Today is the welcome senior. She was wearing a uniform red hat and a white T-shirt with a big A logo. Her smooth hair was tied up high, looking clean and fresh.     Bai Yueli took her big and small bags from Ji Ci graciously, very eagerly. She didn't call Ji Ci's name directly, because this person told her during the summer vacation that she didn't want others to know their relationship for a while, because she was too famous, and as her girlfriend, she had to bear a lot of unnecessary discussions. She smiled, thinking it was a bit outrageous, but couldn't stand the man's stubbornness and still agreed.     Ji Ci's performance today is indeed acceptable.     While waiting for the car, he didn't say a word, and his black eyes were looking at somewhere, but they hadn't focused on her anyway.     Bai Yueli felt a little annoyed for no reason, she smiled helplessly in her heart, and decided to cooperate with her.

    When sending her to the car, the man looked at her in surprise, and asked nonchalantly: "Senior sister, you," the original single address was about to overflow, Ji Ci looked at another superfluous "Aren't you together?"

    "I'm just in charge of the station. When you arrive at the school, there will be other people there." Bai Yueli said in a formulaic tone.

    Ji Ci made a low voice, a little disappointed.

    Seeing her like this, Bai Yueli laughed inadvertently. When handing over her luggage, she accidentally whispered in her ear, "Wait for me at the west gate of the school at 5:30. Let's have dinner together.

    " Ci was still obsessed with this news, and as the car started, that warm smiling face became farther and farther away.

    The scene in front of him passed by quickly, and Ji Ci thought about the scene at the station, the smile of the senior sister, and the instructions of the senior sister, it's so good to be together all the time.

    The college is a four-person dormitory, divided into six types of dormitories, male a, male b, male o, female a, female b, female o, freshmen reported for two days, Ji Ci came the next day, so she went to the dormitory At that time, two of the four beds had been made up, and she chose the one next to the balcony for the remaining two.