Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    That night, Ji Ci unexpectedly had a fever.

    After taking a shower, she lay on the bed all the time, feeling hot all over her body. Grandma put wet towels on her and gave her anti-fever medicine, but it didn't work. She took a thermometer and found that her fever reached 39 degrees.

    The old man suddenly became confused and paced back and forth.

    The rain didn't seem to stop at all, and it was difficult to get a taxi at this point, and she didn't know how to use a mobile phone. The backbone of the family had to stay in the hospital because of an operation tomorrow morning.

    what should we do?

    The old man thought about calling Ji Liangying,

    she dialed carefully, reminding him that the other party was busy, she wanted to wait until the other party was busy, and now she was talking.

    But the child was unconscious on the bed, and kept murmuring grandma, grandma's, which made her feel very distressed.

    The granddaughter doesn't like to call people, and she calls her more times tonight than this year. Every time she calls, she wishes it was herself lying on the bed.

    Finally, the old man decided to call Ji Liangying until the other party answered.

    She knows that Xiaoying is a very ambitious person, especially her time plan cannot be blocked by anyone. She has only made an exception when facing the girl from the Bai family for so many years, so when facing the problem of her granddaughter, the old man is very special. Be careful.

    Fortunately, the third call he made in the past was answered by the other party, who promised to come back tonight after finishing his work.

    Ji

    Ci opened his eyes in a daze, and the outline of the woman in front of him gradually became clear.

    An elite-looking woman in a white shirt, with a pair of narrow-frame glasses on the bridge of her nose, she focused on the syringe in her hand, as if she was adjusting something.

    Ji Ci was startled suddenly, and hurriedly shrank to the other side of the bed.

    At first glance, this scene looks a bit like a murder scene in a suspense film.

    "Don't move." Ji Liangying's voice was cold, and when she raised her eyes, Ji Ci was so frightened that she really didn't move.

    The needle pricked her arm, Ji Ci turned her face away, the feeling of the needle hole being pushed into the blood vessel lasted no more than three seconds, Ji Liangying stuffed a cotton swab in her hand.

    "Your pheromones are fluctuating a bit. It should be that the susceptibility period has arrived earlier, and your concentration this time is much higher than before," Ji Liangying analyzed seriously, with a formulaic tone: "When you get better, go to the hospital for a check-up. Check."

    "Okay." Ji Ci whispered,

    in front of authority, this woman has the final say.

    "...Mom, what time is it?" Ji Ci looked out the window, the sky was as clear as blue after the rain, so it must be getting late.

    Ji Liangying looked at her wristwatch and said, "Nine forty-seven."

    Ji Ci: "!!!"

    She jumped up, and Ji Liangying was dumbfounded.