Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    The last word fell, just as the get out of class bell rang.

    The classroom has changed from hearing commotion in the past, and has not recovered from the shock just now.

    Zhang Qing was quite relieved,

    she really wanted to help her husband, but it's not a bad thing to have one more top student in the subject she teaches, anyway, it is counted in her performance.

    "That's right. I hope you're not just cramming, but keep going. Zuo Yang needs some pressure from you. Only when you have pressure can you be motivated."

    Zuo Yang is the representative of the English class. Zhang Qing's most proud student likes to pull it out for a walk, consciously or not.

    There were already some people who were jealous, but now there were many voices.     "What, I want to compare with Sister Yang after memorizing

    an article. I really don't know what Aunt Zhang thinks."

Look."

    Aunt Zhang packed up her things and left.

    Before Jiang Yi could recover, what she said just now hit her forehead in large characters.

    His grades were extremely poor,

    he failed everything,

    even worse than Yang Tai...

    She was very depressed, and muttered: "I think my information is out of date. This guy must have secretly done his homework during the winter vacation."

    Bai Yueli smiled . , not taking it seriously: "Let's go, they are out of class."

    They are located between Class 5 and Class 6, and those who walk out of the back door naturally become candidates to help.

    Bai Yueli entrusted a junior student to wait quietly.

    She didn't expect to be stared at by a pair of eyes when she came here. Those eyes were full of admiration, admiration, and filled with stars.

    "Ah, junior." Jiang Yi was surprised, intentionally or unintentionally making room for the visitor.

    The handsome and handsome boy walked out of the front door, with a shy smile on his face, "Senior sister, why are you here?" The

    boy's voice was nice, magnetic, and childish for this age.

    Bai Yueli looked at him with her usual gentle smile.

    She treats everyone like this, with a soft temperament and full of affinity, that's why she has been voted first in the o god list for several years in a row in this school where o gods appear frequently.

    "Well, find someone," she said.

    "Who are you looking for? I'll call it for you."

    "Don't bother," she smiled, "I've already entrusted someone else."

    "Oh." The disappointment was visible to the boy's naked eyes, but soon, his eyes filled with anger. It was full of stardust: "Senior sister, do you want to have lunch together? I want to discuss with you a few questions about the club."

    "Okay, okay." Jiang Yi agreed wholeheartedly.

    Seeing her singing together, Bai Yueli smiled helplessly. But whether to be together, she has her own decision in her heart.