Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    I'm downstairs at your house?

    Ji Ci secretly laughed at this sentence, then walked to the French window and bent down to look.

    The floor of her house is quite high, and the scenery below can only be seen as a silhouette from a distance. Ji Ci doesn't know what kind of clothes Bai Yueli is wearing today, but she can perceive her figure even if she closes her eyes.

    I looked around and didn't find Bai Yueli.

    After rushing downstairs, Ji Ci sent a message:

    [I'm coming down, where are you, Senior Sister. ]

    The mobile phone notification sound rang instantly, almost in seconds.

    byl: [The fountain at the entrance is here, and Pinhao Tobacco and Wine is nearby. ]

    Ji Ci trotted over according to the address he had sent, and sure enough, he saw Bai Yueli at a glance in the fountain aisle near the tobacco and alcohol store.

    At that time, Bai Yueli's back was facing her, looking in the other direction, looking at the phone from time to time, making movements of raising her head.

    She was facing the wind, her soft and long hair fluttered wantonly, and her plain and thin short shirt also got into the wind and swayed.

    Xu Shi sensed the familiar sound of footsteps behind her, and Bai Yueli looked back, her gaze focused on the girl, with stars shining in her eyes.

    Ji Ci stopped a few meters away from her and walked slowly, gasping for breath, said timidly: "Sister."

    "Sorry, I only know that you live in this area, but I don't know where you live Dong." Bai Yueli smiled.

    "Hmm..." He frowned slightly as he said that, but he didn't think about it: "The last time I sent you back, I saw that you were walking the other way, so I didn't notice you just now."

    Ji Ci slapped Khan, although the wind is strong today, the temperature is not low at all. The wind is also hot, and it is very hot when it blows on the face. At four or five o'clock in the afternoon, the earth is full of heat.

    She thought about what Bai Yueli said last time,

    which last time?

    In the first few days of wearing it, I took a taxi with my senior sister several times and came back. I guess she doesn't know the way herself. This community is really quite big.

    With an embarrassed smile, Ji Ci directly skipped the topic: "Senior sister, why did you come to my house suddenly?

    " This made Ji Ci unnaturally froze for a while.

    While speaking, she took a step forward, and the distance between the two of them narrowed to the limit. She raised her eyelids and focused on Ji Ci. Her tone was clearly joking, but her eyes flickered.

    The fine beads of sweat under Ji Ci's broken hair were eye-catching in the sun, and the wind kept blowing it, but rolled it down along the beautiful lines of his face.

    Bai Yueli lowered her head, took out a tissue, raised her head slightly, and carefully wiped the sweat off her forehead one by one.

    The unexpected contact made Ji Ci unprepared, he couldn't tell whether it was the deodorant carried by Bai Yueli or the synthetic scent of tissue paper, lingering on the tip of his nose one by one, Ji Ci subconsciously took a half step back.