Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Maybe it was because of the bed, Ji Ci tossed and turned until the early hours of the morning before falling asleep, and when he got up this morning to check the time, he started to get dressed in a hurry.

    When going down the stairs, I happened to bump into the senior sister who was about to go out. Before she had time to be confused, Bai Yueli smiled and said, "Aren't you guys on vacation today? Why did you get up so early?"

    Ji Ci: "..."

    Uh.

    She asked for half a day off to let her forget about it. Today is the day of the fifth assessment in the third year of senior high school. Beiyi is one of the test centers, and the first and second year of senior high school are given a day off.

    Ji Ci scratched his head, looking dazed: "That's it, then I'll go back to sleep for a while." After

    that, he turned his head and climbed the stairs in a daze, Bai Yueli smiled helplessly, and saw this man in a while The man turned back again.

    "That..." Ji Ci said, "Sister, come on for the exam!"

    Although I feel that this is a bit redundant.

    Come on, I will definitely add it, this is the heroine.

    But it doesn't prevent her from giving her a one-sided blessing.

    "Then accept the good words from Xiaoci," Bai Yueli smiled softly: "By the way, if you have nothing to do at noon, come to the school to find me. We will finish the exam at 11:30."

    Ji Ci thought for a while, and guessed her It was because of the shopping in the supermarket that I said yesterday, so I nodded obediently.

    Ji Ci fell back on the bed, couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard he squinted his eyes or closed his eyes, he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling for a while, then decided to get up and feel the beauty of the outside world.

    After washing up, Ji Ci wanted to go home, but after searching for a long time, she realized that she didn't bring the key. Well, this completely cut off her idea of ​​going home to look for Fatty, and also completely cut off her idea of ​​staying in Bai's house for a few days to have fun and then go back.

    Uh... want to cry but have no tears.

    How could she be such a careless person? It's totally unreasonable.

    Ji Ci went out early and wandered outside the school for a while, sitting in the milk tea shop, where everyone who came out of the school gate had to pass by.

    I don't know what Ji Feng is doing now, if he knows that his goddess is living under the same roof as her, he might even have the heart to kill her.

    It's also due to the fact that she is the one who lives with Bai Yueli. She is probably the only alpha in this book who has no objections to Bai Yueli. From this point of view, Ji Feng, you are really lucky.

    Ji Ci took a sip of the milk tea, with a smile on his lips.

    Suddenly, seeing a slim and delicate figure outside the window, Ji Ci smiled even brighter, and hurriedly waved: "Sister, senior sister~"

    Bai Yueli turned her head sideways when she heard the sound, and at a glance, she saw the cute girl waving to her across the window in the milk tea shop. Girl, bent lips.

    Ji Ci's smile stopped when he saw the girl next to Bai Yueli, Ah Axiba, it turned out that Jiang Yi was also there, but she was used to being enthusiastic towards Bai Yueli alone, and it always hurts to be in front of a third person. There will be some constraints that cannot be let go.