Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Two hours later, Ji Ci woke up in a daze, and found himself lying on a bed surrounded by four or five similar small beds.

    The picture before she fell asleep faintly came to mind.

    She ran and her head became heavier and heavier. For some reason, there were so many people on the playground, but she smelled a special and elegant fragrance in the crowd. I searched for the source with my heavy body, as if as long as I found someone exuding this strange fragrance, my discomfort would disappear.

    Later, it was not clear whether people found her,

    because she was bored, and she had a close contact with a certain girl again, and she leaned in her arms. Fortunately, before she fell asleep, she dared to confirm that she had nothing. Behavior beyond the bounds, otherwise it will be regarded as a beautiful sexual dream, like what it did to Bai Yueli the day she came here...

    Wait! Why did she remember that Bai Yueli was the one she saw before she fell asleep,

    ... no way...

    Ji Ci didn't know for a moment whether he should be thankful that the heroine was safe or lament the damned fate between himself and Bai Yueli.

    Could this coincidence be too much! ! The first time we met, I mistakenly thought that I was dreaming of touching someone, and the third time I bit and bit him, and then fell on him again within a few days. This time, she was able to tell why it wasn't an unintentional act, but would people believe it? He might think that this is a series of conspiracy planned by her.

    Hey, two noodles-wide tears fell down in Ji Ci's heart.

    ·

    At this moment, Bai Yueli would never have thought that in someone's mind, she was already the image of someone who brutally cut off human glands and let rats gnaw on them every day. She drooped her eyelashes, meticulously put the instrument back in place, and applied for the teacher to review.

    Unsurprisingly, this time it was full marks again.

    When passing by Jiang Yi, she whispered softly: "I'm going outside to do something, don't wait for me for a while."

    Jiang Yi nodded.

    ·

    Fan Kexin entered the classroom with a book in her arms, and was suddenly stopped by a soft voice: "Kexin."

    She trembled violently and turned her head. She was stared at by a pair of delicate and narrow peach eyes, and there was a usual gentle smile on the girl's lips. Suddenly, Fan Kexin's eyes focused on the milk tea in her hand, her pupils suddenly dilated, and the dark circles under her eyelids were also very conspicuous.

    "Yueli?"

    Bai Yueli parted her red lips slightly under her complicated expression, took a sip of the fruit tea, and chatted with a smile: "hometea, did you buy it here last time?"

    Fan Kexin was surprised Looking at the half-cup of fruit tea, she reacted slowly: "...ah yes, what's wrong?" She asked tentatively.

    "I thought I bought it wrong." Bai Yueli smiled, shaking the cup of milk tea comfortably: "I always feel that there is something missing in it."

    When she said this, it was like a normal chat, her voice was soft and uncompromising . Her unhurriedness, coupled with those clear pupils, easily lead the talker into the gentle vortex she created.

    But Fan Kexin didn't feel the ease and joy of this conversation at all. On the

    contrary, every word of Bai Yueli knocked on her heart. She gave a bitter melon-like smile: "Really? You're confusing it with someone else's. This is their new product, or maybe, my brother made the taste weaker today?"